Changed my due date

edited March 2011 in August 2011
Instead of august 24th its the 29th.

Comments

• In due aug 31
  • I'm due aug 25th. I'd like them to try and change my due date, lol. I keep major track of my periods! Lol
  • So do I. They just said they decide it based on the ultra sound. Im pretty mad.
  • Was this your first ultrasound?
  • Yea at 12 weeks.
  • Samething happened to me at 1st my due date was may 29th now its june 1st :/
  • They told me different due dates at every ultrasound I had.
  • Originally with my first I was due aug 24 then they changed it to the 28 I had him the 26 :-)
  • Right inbetween @bigmamak

I think im ganna ask to be enduced forsure in august. I have a family vacation that we go to every year at the end of august. Lol
  • Mine has changed 3 times. Aug 24, Aug 8, July 31, & now it's July 24
  • 3 time changed for me they go by the size of the baby. It can be disappointing when you think you are 12 weeks and findc out only 7 weeks I was depressed for a week.
  • I went from beg. Of july to 8/3 to 7/28...my son will come when he is ready.
  • I dont understand that. Its not sapossed to be size but by the first dayof your last cycle. I hate how they change everything like that. But yea they only moved me 5 days but the same amount of weeks.
  • My "original" due date was Aug 11th then it was changed to Aug15th, then Aug19th....now I'm back at the 15th. Just remember ladies this date is an estimated time for delivery...you could go earlier or later and let your body and baby decide :D (I'm hoping for as natural a birth as possible)
  • I asked about this at my ultrasound last week bc I hear pple with due dates changing several time and the tech told me that after an ultrasound from 8-12 weeks that the due date shouldn't be changed... she said just bc the ultrasounds say different days doesn't mean the due date should change, babies grow at different rates through the 2nd and 3rd trimesters
  • My due date changed too. We were tracking ovulation along with my period and the new due date from my 20 wk ultrasound lines up with when I was ovulating but is a few days later than the one based on my last period.

Babies are full term at 37 to 40 wks so I figure it doesn't matter much.
  • Yea it doesnt matter to me much I just want a healthy baby boy. N he'll come when he is good n ready. Lol