Wivestale???

So my husbands been knowing that I want a baby and he finally told me he wants one to and I told him im a week late..hehe the look on his face was priceless.. And now hes always complaining that he is really tired all the time nd a couple of wierd things..hes,convinced that im pregnant nd that hes feeling some sytoms since hes sisters hisband told him that men can feel some symptoms too.. Is this possible or is,it just some wivestale?

Comments

• Some guys do get sympathy symptoms. My husband did, he got most of the morning sickness and junk.
  • My hubby definitely gets symptoms ...
  • Actually it is quite true the guy can get preg symptoms even nausea weight gain fatigue they can get any of the symptoms
  • yes. yws we can. I has morning sickness.. in the afternoon. n then the last like 2 weekd she has been throwing up. n iv been hungrier than a mofo. n iv also heard guys can get sympathy pains.
  • Aww thats a relief.. Good to know that women dont have to gooD through all of it.. but I also heard that only happens if your around eachother alot and he works out of town most of the time except the weekends