subchorionic hematoma

edited March 2011 in High risk pregnancy
Anyone else have subchorionic hematoma? I'm 22 weeks now, have been bleeding since 8 weeks. Very scary!!

Comments

• I had 1 when I waz 12 weeks at xmas bled most of xmas day not had any bleeding since
  • I'm 12+ weeks and just was diagnosed Tuesday after 2 bleeding episodes. Baby looks great as of Tuesday....but woke up passing clots. Freaking out a bit...going in to dr at 2pm today. They said its most likely the passing of the clot from behind the placenta because of the color (almost looks black...sorry if tmi). Just want peace of mind that baby is ok. Seeing blood and clots is a very scary thing. Thinking of buying a fetal doppler....
  • @my2girls i have a doppler n its the best thing iv purchased since bein prego it puts my mind at rest! Id recomend gettin 1
  • Where did you find one? I want to pick one up or order one asap~ my dr said I should expect to bleed to at least a month!! There's no way I can go in everyday to see my dr or get an ultrasound.....just anxious to see my dr this afternoon. Ugh...not fun!
  • EBay!!! I bought one too :) put my mind at ease, it's nice to let your family listen too. Its been tough, now that the bleeding has slowed down a lot and I stopped passing huge clots, I now have low blood pressure and very low iron, so my advice is get your iron levels checked regularly. I know its not easy to not worry, but my bleeding was really heavy, and I've made it this far, I have lots of hope for a healthy baby, take it easy :)
  • Is that the same as a subchorionic hemmorhage? If so, then yes. I had one at 7-9 weeks. I was bleeding and went to the E.R. and the rude doctor told me to prepare for a miscarriage. I started seeing my O.B at 8 weeks and he told me it was very normal. Just a part of the placenta trying to reattach itself most likely, and he guaranteed me that I would be completely ok. I was scared out of my mind. I bought a sonoline C doppler, and it put my mind at ease a little bit. Then things started looking better, now Im 34 weeks pregnant with a very healthy little girl.
  • I have been bleeding for a week and they found that I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. They said the baby is fine and I saw the heart beat. :) im now seven weeks
  • I was diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhag (blood or bleeding beyween the placenta and uterus) I would never read these kinda posts scared cause of reading something I didnt want read, or horror stories, upside for me is tht my doc does ultrasounds at every visit wheather you have probs or not, downside, all the worry, im 20 wks now bleed/blood completly gone, healthy boy. Just like I was told. Things going wrong r slim as long as u follow drs orders,.. Good Luck!! :)
  • ok so weird I was diagnosed with a SCH too,on ultrasound,but I have had no bleeding...... weird huh
    :-S
  • I had one when I was 16weeks & last week I went to my gender ultrasound(19weeks2days) & it went away;) Hopefully yours will go away soon too;)
  • Ok so I just found out that I had one at six weeks last sept. I am 36 weeks now and I requsted my records and found this on them! No one ever told me!!! I dont think my gyno even knows. Should I be worried? And are you considered high risk with this diagnosis?