Fourth Pregnancy

edited March 2011 in Australia
I am currently in my 8th week of pregnancy, and going to have my first ultrasound tomorrow, to find out a better date on when im due, I am getting a little anxious to find out if there is a heartrate, and to see my final bundle of joy on film. Im Soooo Excited! How is everyone else going with theirs?

Comments

• Going well how'd Ur u/s go? Where about r u from
  • Im from australia. The ultrasound went well, due 30th oct. Heartrate is a strong 158bpm. How about you, how is your pregnancy going and where are you from?
  • Im also 8 weeks on #4. Im due 10/29. I heard the heartbeat this morning on my doppler!!! It was just for a few seconds and then i lost it but i was soooo excited!!!! Good luck :)
  • I wont b going 4 my u/s for another couple of wks but am due on the 25 of Oct w #4
  • I hope that every 1 has a trouble free pregnancy thanks peeps for all your replys! :)
  • Preg going well I'm in melb where about r u
  • I pregnant with 4 and have my second us tomorrow. I saw the hb at 5 week 3 days
  • This is my 3rd and last. Trying to soak in every moment of it!
  • im 9 weeks as of today, and im not sure but i think i can feel the baby moving, ive had 3 previous cseasars and hernia repair, im just wondering if anyone has had close to the same thing and could feel the baby this early???
  • btw im from browns plains qld peeps!
  • I felt bubs move @ 10-11weeks
  • @Cheekyerin. Me too, I know when she is on the move up, funny that hey. Im 12 weeks 6 days today and 75% chance it is a girl. Ultrasound is normal, thank god. Lol
  • Glad all good my u/s wouldn't give me a sex that far how ya feeling
  • @Cheekyerin. I still have my bouts of morning sickness, but its getting better, im at the stage where im doing too much round the house, cause my stomach is hurting atm. I think its time i take longer breaks between each housecleaning job.lol. Its funny how your body tells you when its time to slow down. I go for my 18-20 week u/s next month and ill definately know if its a girl then! How is your pregnancy going?
  • @Mel013 Going well 30weeks have another ultra sound in 2weeks getting close have bub clothes to was n get sorted in the up commin weeks n just trying to clean all rooms out atm so many toys over em lol kids don't play with em just taking up space n mess lol