summer babies

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My daughter is due 2 come June 28. When will I be able 2 take her outside

Comments

• Oooooh!! Good question! My son is due june 27th haha
  • edited March 2011
    I took my kids out at 2wks but I just didn't let ppl touch them & my kids are fine 8yrs old & 6yrs old & this one is due in augs & I'm gonna do the same >:D<
  • You can take them out whenever you feel comfortable, whether its the day you come home or a month after. My pediatrician said its fine as long as you be sure to get a baby sunscreen that is 100 SPF. Our first little girl was born last January so I never had to ask before but since this little girl is due june 6th, I had to ask :) congrats hun.
  • edited March 2011
    Hmm. I'm a little bit more paranoid. I see babies being taken out when they are brand new. Im planning on locking ourselves in the house for the first month. I'm not willing to risk the danger of any kind of virus floating around while my baby is so new plus their skin is sensitive to the sun.. I'm in fl and the sun is harsh here. but everyone is different. If you do decide to take baby out, keep her well covered and spf thats sensitive to her skin.
  • Thanks I don't want me and my little girl to be stuck in the house all summer but I am more than cautious about germs Idk I will just go with the flow I guess