worst news of my day!

edited March 2011 in Single moms
So, I'm guess I'm ganna be a single teen mom.
Don't judge, I just need prayers and comfert. Please?

Comments

• Im sorry sweetie. You can do it! Never give up on your dreams or your baby. Im sure you will still do great! Praying for you :) congrats on your pregnancy.
  • Congratulations on your bundle of joy. You will always have the support you need so dont worry about a thing.
  • You'll be fine sweet heart,just that your keeping the baby shows you have motherly instincts and determination,your in my prayers.And remember,your not the only single mommy out there,have confidence and promise yourself that your gona be the best mom you cab be. You'll be fine. Congrats on your little one BTW :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You will do fine! I was a single mom with my first and am going through my second pregnancy alone (long story) but it has been fine. If you got good family and friend support you will be fine. Congrats!
  • 6 weeks. still early
  • May I ask wat happened hunn. & congrats on ur lil angel!!! Im shurr no matter wat you will do fine...jst think of urself as super mom :) ...cuz im shurr as a mom we wil do n e thing for our lil ones!
  • happend as in what?
  • It may be your worst news of today. But one day you will be holding your baby in your arms thinking how it's the best thing that ever happened to you. :) Nine months is a long time to get used to the idea of being a mother. You will be fine.
  • You can do it...I was 16 & single with a child...finished school early...worked full time and went to college part time...no real help from anyone....my family even charged me to baby sit... It was never hard for me...my daughter and I are very close now too...I had my second at 19 and raised em both as a single parent....it can be done....keep your chin up kiddo....be strong...
  • It's not the end of the world hun, I promise. I know it feels like u lost some support, but really u need to look at it as one less thing to worry about. U don't have to stress over him and can focus on u and baby.
  • We can do it... baby daddy or not
    im16 35 wks:)
    almost done with school!!:)
    If I can semi do it...u can:)
    Best wishes... good luck
  • Dont focus on nobody but that beautiful blessing inside of u, bd around or not dont worry urself all up because god has blessed you the strength to have such a wonderful blessing growing inside of you.