???

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I got my appointment to see the midwife on 28th march i will be just over 8weeks then I was wondering why they aint seeing me earlier as iv had 3 previous mc they said as long as u aint bleeding or cramping u will be fine but how do they no? Im worried incase they cant find a heartbeat when i eventually go for my scan

Comments

• So sorry to hear about your Mc I know how nerve racking the wait is..its actually normal to not have an apt till the 8th week my dr says they wait so you can see baby and hear heart its for your own good believe it or not its more stressful when you just see the sac try not to stress stick baby stick and grow and be healthy :)
  • @desertrose is correct! I went to my first appt at 8 weeks. It's worth it to wait, so you can see and hear the heartbeat at the same time! Good luck at your first appt. I have my 2nd (12 week) appt the same day.
  • My doctors appoment well be the end of march too I'm so excited but when I went to see the doctor when I fist found out I waS pregnant and they told me they couldn't see me until I was eight weeks I was so upset I tough I could see the doctor when I wanted to.
  • They r right. I went at five weeks to my first appointment and they really couldn't do much. It made me more worried.