RH-

edited March 2011 in Embarazadas
A las 11 semanas de embarazo el doctor me dijo que soy RH- lo cual no es comun, solo 14% de la gente lo es. Esto podria traer complicaciones a mi bebe por que mi cuerpo lo rechazaria.. alguien ha tenido complicaciones debido a esto?

Comments

• Idk what u r saying but I am also rh-
  • When I was 11 weeks into my pregnancy, my doctor told me I was rh- which is not that common and could actually bring some complications for my baby and I since my body would end up rejecting him or fighting him off.. I wanted to know if there was anyone that actually got complications due to this!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate I had a miscarriage scare on my 12th week and the doctor decided to give me the RhoGAM shot then.. I asked if I would have to get it again at my 28th week and after labor and he said "no" he gave me a card I have to carry with me at all times. It states that I'm Rh- and have received the RhoGAM shot. I was kinda scared when I found out I was Rh- but the doctor cleared all my doubts and fears :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe the doc misunderstood your question. I rec'd the rhogam shot last week as a precaution (11 wks pregnant w/ my first) because I was having a little bleeding. My doc said I would be given it again at 28 wks.
  • I'm also Rh- pregnant wit my thirdvnd my other two are fine as well don't let it worry you :)
  • @BOWsMommy I think I was clear about it.. he said that since I got it earlier in my pregnancy it wouldn't be necessary.. but I will make sure to ask again on my next visit, I wouldn't like to miss or ignore something that important. I want my baby to be strong and healthy :)
  • @PrettyLeo87 the doctor told me it would be a bit more risky after my first child.. since the first one is more of a strange surprise for my body, but if it is that get pregnant a second time my body has more chances of reacting against the baby. I'm glad that you didn't experience any complications on any of your pregnancies :)
  • Im rh- that I found out with my first miscarriage. I have the shot and will get it again at about 28 weeks. It's actually more common than you think. As long as you get the shot you should be ok. If you have any bleeding call the doc immediately or go to the er.
  • Thank u its a bit nerve reckin especially if u have some bleeding
  • I am rh- as well as long as you get your shots within 72 hrs of any bleeding at 28 weeks and. After delivery you should be fine with the next pregnancy I worried too