june babys

edited January 2011 in June 2011
I'm just found out today we r having aboy I'm so excited and just looking to chat wit other people going throw the same thing as me...

Comments

• I have a 13 month old daughter and due with my second (a boy) June 9th.
  • Congrats!!! I'm due june 6th. Finding out the sex tomorrow. And I have a 12 month old daughter and an angel baby as well.
  • Congrats to hear that I have another daughter she is 4 she will be 5 june 23rd so ill have two babys born in june. So how is ur pregnancys going.
  • Hello everyone. I am due June 15th with a girl. She will be my 3rd and final child. My oldest daughter is 7 and my son is 3. We are very excited since this last one was difficult to conceive. I am feeling great. My only issue involves weight. Trapped inside during this brutal winter... I have been gaining 2lbs a week for the last 2 months. Ugh!
  • Congrats everyone!!! I'm due june 9th with a baby girl. Really excited, tho not very big yet, which I'm kind of sad about. I'm a curvy woman, and expected to really gain quickly!
    Ps if you're looking for a good indoor workout, try aquasize, or deep water jogging! A great workout with no impact on joints!! Also helps relieve back cramps!! :)
  • Congrats ladies on ur june babys. Glad to here ur pregnancys going good. So do u no the names yet. I'm naming my lil man after his daddy.
  • My little girl is going to be brooklyn rose!! ...unless "she doesn't look like a brooklyn" says the daddy lol!! Back up names are chloe, audrey and stella!!
    What's his daddus name??
  • William Darnell. And brooklyn is a really cute name
  • I have a daughter about to turn 11 months on Feb 1st and I'm pregnant with our second due June 18th. We find out the sex on Feb 3rd. Secretly hoping for another girl :)
  • Im due june 7th with my second little boy. Im very excited.
  • I'm due june 14th with a boy :) so excited
  • I'm due June 12 my first and its a day after I graduate from high school what a wonderful gift and I'm giving birth to a lil girl ! SO excited
  • My little boy will be Xavier Luis. I can't wait to meet him!
  • Congrats for all the june mothers @nidpo61211 that's really exciting u have ur baby after graduating a lot of teen mothers don't graduate so congrats I'm happy for u
  • Im due june 9th but dont know the sex wnted a surprise as its my first! Congratz ppl
  • Results are in! Its another baby girl!!! Yay! Very excited! Her name will be Amaiya Lynne. My pregnancy has been wonderful, same as my daughters, no morning sickness....thank god!! Lol best of luck everyone!
  • I'm due June 9 wit my first child an its a Boy!!! I'm naming him after his father also
  • Due June 12 twin girls and have a one year old boy I'm happy
  • Has anyone started having movement lower, below hip level? All my movement has been around navel area until yesterday, & now its so much lower, as well as a tiny bit painful/pressured. This is my first, and I'm worried...anyone know what I'm talking about?
  • Im due june 23rd with my first which is a boy :) im 20weeks 1day and I have low movement too like at the beltline my doctor always feels his position and never seems concered
  • edited February 2011
    @natashalynn i am due june 11 with my first as well a boy and all of my kicks and movement have been really low its like hes standing upright and jumping on my cervix like I'm a trampoline lol if it gets too painful tho i would definitely call my dr and see what they say good luck i know everything is going to be perfect :)
  • Thanks @babyboyontheway this is all so new that any change is a bit intimidating. It feels like she's on my cervix, so I'm glad I'm not alone there. It just worried me that the baby dropped and its too early.
  • edited February 2011
    @natashalynn i know excatly how u feel like i said this is my first and everytime i feel something that i think might not be right i get really worried and that's like everyday! Lol but i was told unless its like actually painful or lasts longer than u can handle than its most likely totally normal
  • Ya its not super painful, just very...aware that its there lol
  • I'm a single mom of a 3 yr old she will be 4 june 19th and my new daughter is due june 6th so excited!!!!!!!!
  • @ mymomsanangel its kinds neat to meet someone who has twp june baby like me I have a daughter who will b 5 on june 23rd and I'm having a boy june 16th. And to the other june mommys congrats hoe everything is well.
  • Im due june22 with a boy. We have a 11yr old girl, 6yr old boy and a 15month old girl
  • This will b my second blessong due in june. Both boys. My son will turn three on the 18 and baby is due the 12. So happy. Congrats all u beautiful june mommies