washington military moms to be

edited March 2011 in Military moms
I just found out I'm pregnant with my first and I'm looking to meet other navy/military wives, I would love to find someone near me due around Nov so I don't feel so alone. I'm also trying to stay active during the pregnancy (as much as I can anyways). My husband is stationed in bremerton, wa and I would love to meet girls in my situation especially in my area since we just moved here. I hope to hear from you ladies soon!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im at fort lewis. But wont be here long. My husband got orders for korea
  • And im due nov.7th
  • I'm stationed at fort Lewis I'm active army due June 19
  • Oh yay :) I'm glad to hear there are other ladies near me. Do any of you live closer to port orchard than in tacoma? I'm in kitsap
  • @August22Baby I will be in Everett sometime at the end of the year, or beg on next :) :-S
  • I iive in the Bremerton area. We've been here 4 years now and love it. I'm 16 weeks and am due Sept.2nd.
  • I live in tacoma wa, and I'm sure aug 25th with my second my daughter is 13 months old.. I'm hopin for another girl!!!!
  • @august22baby yes I miss san Diego woo much! My family lives in Orange county, do its sad to be so far away from them now... how do you like Everett?
  • =\ my hubby will be deploying shortly after, so I understand how your feeling. I will be in Everett after the baby is born and while he's deployed, so we can definitely help each other out :) I like Washington, my only complaint is that my family is so far away...
  • I'm due december 4th, and live on the airforce base McChord, which is right by fort lewis.