crazy emotions!

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Its like pmsx100. I'll be happy one minute then the song on the radio makes me ball my eyes out. then someone says something and I'm mad. Anyone else feel like this?

Never listen to the song I'm already there(troops tribute) while pregnant. Lol

Comments

• Lol Your not the only one!
  • Its so frustrating.
  • Yup it is, how far long are you?
  • I'm always getting mad at everything and short tempered,lol
  • I'm so there. I have very low tolerance for a lot of things! Its crazy!
  • Yes....lol,it its crazy...how far along are you?
  • Im 5wks and 3 days
  • Pretty close. I have my second appt Thursday, not looking forward to this one though, me and blood don't mix well. Lol
  • Lol that's too funny I'm right there with you! I'm already a blunt person but now its a 100x worse!!
  • Ha. Ive always been pretty emotional so now if my husband even gets an irritated tone I cry. It drives him crazy.
  • I'm so emotional its crazy! My fiance doesn't know what to do because I'm almost always crying or mad lol I feel so bad about it!
  • Lol I'm so glad to hear I'm not psychotic! Talk about pms x 100 as someone posted earlier!
  • It's crazy the things we get upset about.... just went to Walmart I asked my husband for some oreos, I saw him grab the package ..... I stood quiet.... don't say a word..... once we got home he asked why was I upset. I said you dint get the double stuffed... he seemed aggravated... and I felt dumb once I realized what was going on..... ladies make sure we speak up our men can't read our minds lol
  • Hahaha oh my gosh thats so funny about the oreos! I did something similar with my boyfriend I asked him to make me a pb&j and he put to much peanut butter on it and he even asked me if it looked ok before he stuck it together and I just nodded and then he asked what was wrong and I was like I thought you knew I didn't like that much peanut butter, and started to cry lol he was like omg why didn't you day so before I stuck it together!
  • Me too! I cry at commercials! And even as I'm bawling my eyes out I'm asking myself what my problem is! I don't even know why I'm upset...my poor boyfriend.. I really wish he could read minds..it would be a lot easier for both of us!
  • Bahaha that's how I knew I was pregnant. I was chnl surfing and I came across a movie on BET about this big man who was a cross dresser. I figured id get a kick out of it so I continued watching. By the time my fiancee got home from work he walks by me while I'm BALLING my eyes out saying "its just so saddddd" and he looks at the tv to see the giant black she-man.
  • It calms down after ur 1st trimester but then come back towards the end of your third. I also cried my eyes out while watching the craigslist killer last week.
  • I got mad at my husband last night cuz he drank the rest of my water. He was like babe it's just water. And I said but you didn't even ask if I wanted a drink and started crying. Lol
  • LizzC lol. I yelled at my man when I lost my keys....some how I blamed it on him and was going psyco then he was like theyr just keys why r u so upset? And I started crying while saying 'but I didn't want to loss them' lol its funny now looking back at all my craziness.
  • I just cried in my mans arms bc I accidentally put some cheese on his corn.... gotta love hormones<3
  • It does make me laugh after but during its so frustrating. Your sitting there crying but at the same time you wonder why your crying. Haha
  • Omg I feel the same as u girls...its soo sad I feel that sense I got pregnant my baby daddy annoyes me soooo much... Idk y :(
  • That comes and goes.promise. Some days I want to leave my man, others I love him more then I did the day he proposed. Pregnancy is a roller coaster.find something to hang on to and enjoy the ride.
  • Haha, I got so mad yesterday cuz I was on the phone with the power company and my phone died cuz my husband was in the bathroom and he couldn't hear me yelling for him to tell me what my new phone number was.lol I also cried a lot yesterday for really no reason.lol
  • I'm 30wks..and all I can say is it gets worse! Lol I was watching Unstoppable yesterday and cried cus the Guy hurt his foot? And after the movie I was thinking I know I seriously didn't just cry over that! && my boyfriend is a complete different story I get so anger at him its unbelievable ....this is the biggest emotion roller coaster I've ever been on!!!
  • I'm 25 weeks.
  • I bawled today and made my husband come home from work because I was so upset that the fish tank was leaking a lil bit!
  • I know wat u mean! I am bipolar so the pregnancy hormons make it twice as frustrating!