I miscarried last night!!!

edited March 2011 in Special clubs
It started when I woke up yesterday I was cramping, all day long it lasted and just got worse.Mind u that I am on a road trip in california and I'm from dallas texas so I don't want to go to a hospital I don't know anything about. So I'm just toughing it out. I take a tylenol, that doesn't help any. And the contraction like cramps got stronger and stronger so when I get bk to my room that night I try to get sm rest it didn't help, so i finally doze off around 630 amd by 720 I wake up to being drenched by a big puddle in the bed all was downhill from there, more cramping heavy bleeding with clots.so now I'm tryna make it bk hm to texas so I can grieve properly. :-(

Comments

• That's so sad. I'm really sorry you went through this and hope that you heal quickly and don't have any complications. So sorry :(
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • Awwww sorry to hear that. Thats so sad. Take care of urself. My god be with you
  • I'm so sorry to hear that... if you ever need anyone to talk to I am more than willing to listen! I plan on moving back to dallas area soon(with my mom) I hope you're doing alright... praying for you hun!
  • Stay strong mama. Prayers are with you.
  • Very sorry for your loss. I hope you make a full and quick recovery both physically and mentally :(
  • Im sorry for ur loss. Stay healthy and get plenty of rest.
  • You need to go to the doctor if you have heavy bleeding. You could bleed out. Please call doc now!
  • :( im sorry for your lost.. did you save anything that came out? When i had one the pain and bleeding was for days and i save chunks i saw to take to the dr. If its alot of bleeding then u should c a dr but if its like a period u should b ok
  • It was a whole lot of blood at first, but it has slowed now an no I didn't get to save anything cause it all went deep into the toilet.do u think with it slowing I should be ok?
  • Aaawww :( my heart goes out to u so sry for your loss
  • U def should go to the hospital. I know u said u wanted to wait, but u should go as soon as possible.
  • Btw im 13 weeks don't know how far my baby progressed though. Yeah and I just ckd and the bleeding is light now.
  • Go get checked out at the hospital as soon as u can.
  • You really should go to the dr they will probably do a d&c on you to make sure everything is out
  • wow 13wks yes I agree u shud go to the hospital jus to b safe bcus thts too far along to nt hve a dnc
  • Sorry for you loss miscarriages are never good I've had one too so I know what you're going through I would still visit a doctor to make sure everything passed naturally.
  • I'm very sorry!
  • Im sorry to hear this stay strong. Know that God has a plan for you!
  • @ 1sttimemom26 i know everyones saying go to the doctors ..but for me its was a natural mc and no DnC and it was over the weekend aswell..so I had blood and chunks coming out for a while..its heavy and lite..off and on..since its was last night you might expect more..
    have you called ur dr back home or r they closed already..if not just call a dr over there..I really don't think there's much they can do but make the process faster.
    but of course when u get bck home u still need to go to the dr so they can check u and ur levels
  • Actually if u can go to the drs..to get a DnC I would go..I just u were 13wks..that's might b alot of blood and uncomfortably for u..I was 6wks and I lost alot was bleeding alot..I would want anyone to go threw the pain like I did ...the lost is hard enough :(
  • I wouldn't*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She also may be having a parental eruption and may have not lost the baby yet if.she hasn't passed it. Get to an ER its rather important
  • Sorry for your lost I just miscarried dec 2.& was 5 weeks had 2, periods & pregnant by jan 28 u will b highly fertile now so expect.to get pregnant again soon if u.want..so sorry I kno thhe feeling
  • Def go to er u can pass out & die from blood loss...
  • Stay strong and keep God first... My prayers are with you.