19 and I am in second trimester

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
I've finally gained two pounds lol!
Ahh, it still doesn't seem real. I'm so excited though. I know I'll be a good mommy. Unlike a lot of girls I know. I know girls my age who have babies and still party and smoke weed. It's quite sad. I want a boy and know I'll have a boy. I just have a feeling. Haha. Can September please come faster? Lol

Comments

• When are you due?
    Im due September 22:)
  • Yay! I just turned 20 in january and i know what you mean about the girls our age with kids that arent really mothers who party more then they take care of there babies...im due september 9th and it feels FOREVER away :(
  • Good Luck to u girl, with your confidence I'm surer tool b a gr8 mommy!
  • Hey mama....im 19, gonna be 20 next month....you gonna be a great mom; know exactly what u mean about partying mommies.....not cool. I dont want my son around that type of environment, no sir.....
  • edited March 2011
    my BDAY is sept 9th to u up there (: great due date!!!
    my due date is sept 21st (: wishes my bby comes a wk early lol
  • I'm 17 And Due On September 9th! ;D
  • I kept dropping weight I finally gained one
  • I'm due the 25th. (:
    Yeah, it's sad. If they want to be mothers like that they should give up their babies. No child deserves that. Thanks ladies! Ugh, I live with my in laws, and I can't stand it. Super annoying. They take every last dime we have! And my fiance had to go to work and couldn't weed and they told him to call off work or we owe an additional 100 dollars on rent. Wthell. Hating life right now.
  • Im 19 due sept 14 :p
  • I was a mommy at 18. I'm 29 now. That boy is my world!! There's nothing better than being young enough to enjoy life with your child. Its hard being young but the bond is unbreakable between you. Good luck girls!!
  • Awe I can imagine. I love my baby so darn much, it's incredible. I know my fiancé will be the best daddy. I'm so anxious, I don't want to wait 27 more.weeks! Lol. I think I'll pop early. This baby's already showing!
  • I just turned 19 and am 16 weeks tomorrow first bby and we are soooo excited sept. 5th is the due date. Next time we get to look in on the little one will be apr.4th hope to find out the sex :D congratulations to all of you hope all is well xoxo
  • Im 19 due aug 28 cant wait for my liddle guy to get here
  • Im 19 due august 2nd, and turn 20 on august 22nd!
  • Awe. I turn 20 October 18th, which is a little over 2weeks after my baby is born(:
  • Awe. I turn 20 October 18th, which is a little over 2weeks after my baby is born(:
  • Hey I've not long turnt 19 , I'm 23 weeks pregnant now, due July the 20th
    Sometimes I think I'm too young, but I think its just me worrying about giving my child the best life, my partner is great and I know we will be great parents, we are very mature, and I've never been a party girl, I just want the best and know we will cherise every moment of our babies life :) really looking forward to seeing our baby :) don't know the sex, as he/she was too shy
    However we know our names for if its a boy/girl
    Riley Charlie McCallum - boy
    Gracie Charlie McCallum - girl
    Gooduck girlies :)
  • I'll be 20 August 8th and my princess will be here by July 28 her dad will be 21 Sept 13.... so yea we basically just finished high-school good luck Tu u all... any one in school ?
  • Awe those names are cute @mummybec.
    Neek, I graduated at 17. I never started college though. Did some traveling. I'm sure you'll all be wonderful mommy's. I'm sure everyone worries they're to young, I know I do. But like I said, we'll do great!
  • im 19 and in my second trimester as well . im due jul 4th with a baby girl . i cant wait till shes here . i feel like its taking for freaking ever and the closer july gets the slower everything goes .
  • @MiracleM2B Freaky, your discussion sounds as if I posted that lol. I am also 19, in my second trimester (14 1/2 weeks). I also have the same views on other girls my age with babies who still party...because the moment I found out I was pregnant I knew my partying days were over for good, at least til i'm 21 but even then i'm not going to be going out too much. My weed smoking days are def over, I think it just makes women look trashy when they are moms and still smoke weed every day. I'm due Sep 28, I also have the feeling that i'm having a boy! Looks like we have lots in common :] Where are you from?
  • @Kenziesmom216, awe she's almost here. I'm 4 months today. I feel like it's flying by. I find out on the 29th what I'm having.

@Ashabash, we are alit alike! Haha awe<3
    I'm from Cali but live in Texas now with my husband. We got married yesterday lol.
  • I'm 19 and due September 12th. I think I'm having a boy as well :) I actually had a really long post about partying and how I disliked it while I was partying a lot. I got stuff stolen from me all the time and I was constantly having health problems from the stuff I was doing.
  • Awe another boy! (:
    Well atleast you're not like that now. Now you and your baby will have a better life (:
    It makes be sad when people are like that. A friend of mine had her baby a week and half ago, maybe two weeks. And she left to Vegas for the weekend without her baby. Sad.
  • edited April 2011
    @MiracleM2B congrats! and @VictoriaB I feel you on that, I used to do nothing but party, not because it's something I wanted to do but I live in a small town and that's all anyone does. If you wanna be accepted and have friends, thats what you do..go out and drink and smoke. I tried quitting many times but then I knew i'd lose friends because that's all they wanna do. Well now I finally have an excuse to quit and yeah i've lost friends but my baby is so much more important. I haven't drank or smoked in 4 months, since before I was pregnant, and now theres a rumor going around that i'm pregnant and still party. People in my town are so pathetic.
  • Im 19 and due sept 10. I hate to see girls my age who r pratyin and clubin. It really pes me of to see any pregnant woman with a beer in her hand ventin
  • @Ashabash, that's ridiculous. People are dumb.

@Bubbly, yay more September babies! (: Yeah its sad. Most of those babies will be taken away. Its aweful that those kind of moms don't know what they have till its gone.
  • We'll ur older than me by like a month I turn 20 in November and due Sep 6 I hope everything goes well
  • @bubbly
    I heard it's ok to have a beer once in a while when you're pregnant, but I'd feel so weird doing it o_O
    I knew a girl who got pregnant right before her 21st birthday and that didn't stop her. Plus she did ecstasy and asked people to punch her stomach. I'm pretty sure her son is retarded :/
  • Thanks Jess!