Bd thinks its not his.

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My baby daddy has been saying he thinks It's not his but I kno for sure that it cudnt be anyone else what shouldi do ?

Comments

• Ugh that is a crappy situation and first off I am sorry. Maybe you could sit him down and show him the math and point out how it could be his. I feel like some guys do this just to get out of the responsibility and that sucks. You may have to wait to do a DNA test though. They do have some now that they can do while you are still pregnant. How far are you? Just try not to stress right now you dont need that and hopefully he will come around. Good luck
  • Well u have to wait to get dna done. I would sit him down on a serious note n ask him why he thinks that. Id point out all the obviouses that it is his. If he still denies it then he's prolly doing that cause he doesn't want to take on the responsibility ....take his ass to maury lol hope everything works out tho
  • After the baby is born get a DNA test & then put his azz on child support & sometimes child support will pay for the test.
  • @Samantha I am 2 months n there are to many risk on prenatal dna testing but I think I'm just going to get a dna test @newbie_mum hahaha I shud take him to mauryn @Mrs_applespicy I will put him on child support ...
  • Girl that sucks. My bd said the same thing in the beginning and I basically said "f u". We get along but were not really together right now. But the baby is his and I think he knows it but he just wants to act stupid and question me. He hasn't questioned me since I was like 12 weeks or so but I still just say f it. it sucks and it hurts that they think like that.. but if he really has that much doubt let him pay for a dna test when the baby comes. but that gets deeper into a trust issue and all. It's crazy that we have all this to deal with for 9 months and on top of it they want to make things worse.
  • @erikamrscollins were you guys together when you got pregnant (other the just sleeping together) that might be his reasoning for saying he is not the father and if that's the case you will prolly just have to wait. But what I suggest (I saw my sister doing this alot with her bd) is if he is stuck on the I am not the father bit don't bother him, its unneeded stress and if you are strong enough to carry this child and give birth and give this baby all the love you can then you are strong enough to do this without him. My sister bothered her bd all the time and now he doesnt want anything to do with her (wont even answer the phone) and she is super depressed over it and I told her just wait til baby is born get the dna say in your face m-effer and go from there. but pointless to fight with him about it right now. good luck