so stressed out, anyone else out there?

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm completely stressed out. I cannot get a grip on things. I'm always angry or mad now. I don't know if I'm sensitive or its the hormones. Between the crying and the anger, I think I'm going to drive my boyfriend away. Anything I can do to relax. I'm on Bedrest until I deliver, so there isn't much I can do.

Comments

• Idk I was cranky at the begining worried about everything money, clothes n everything inbetween n actually pregly is the way I relax or jus calmly talking to my bf he is great at keeping the light head wen I'm overly worried
  • Im always stressed and it's because me and my br live with my parents, i honestly don't know how i haven't ended up in the hospital yet
  • Mine is coming from everywhere. Stress about money, stress about my family fighting over a death, stress over my sister being with a horrible man, stress over my boyfriends ex wife. It's like it never ends. I try to not get involved but kind of hard when its all around you. Sorry I need to vent bad!
  • @lisamarie make sure your man knows its hormones, make sure you know its hormones... I sometimes think I'm insane I cry for no reason, I'm mad for stupid stuff... my boyfriend and I have a few issues because of me.. I worry he would leave me because of that... I talked to him about it, he understands... I wasn't like this before... but listen sweety, stress can harm you or the baby, I just recently had a panic attack because of stress... you have to remember, what you feel your baby feels and its bad for an adult, let alone a unborn child. Just relax sweety, I know its hard, trust me... I'm just like you.... but what I do, is every time I stress I say.... what I'm stressing about is going to happen whether I stress about it or not.. is it really worth it? I repeat stuff like that to myself. May sound lame, but whatever helps. Hope things gets better for you sweety.
  • @jamiesandefur I let him know that its the hormones but sometimes he is sensitive and takes what I say personally and other times he takes it like a grain of salt. I am trying to keep my stress down, by not answering the phone when those certain people call. Sometimes I feel like its hopeless because I have to talk to someone eventually. But I'm going to keep my head up and think about my baby boy!! Thank you for you sharing about how you feel too. I hope things get better with you as well!!
  • @lisamarie trust me I know exactly what you mean. I don't think men will ever COMPLETELY understand until they go through it their self.
  • Girl I'm right there with you...stressed all the time...being angry...crying about whatever....and those rare moments when I am happy...either my 2 yr old gets me upset or the hubby....i honestly don't know what to do. Who to turn to...
  • I am super stressed out also. I'm getting ready to go across the country for 10 weeks to do an internship., my husband is gonna miss my whole 2nd trimester. :( I'm really nervous.