pregnancy after m/c

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Hoping for a boy...can any one tell me what a boy pregnancy is like...I'm 7w & already have a lil girl...havent been sick to vomit but nausious w/ no appetite wk 5&6 better this week!!!

Comments

• Well I have a 5yr old daughter and I was nausea with her almost my whole preg now I'm 21wk with a lil boy and haven't been nausea just hungry all the time lol every preg is different and so is every women so its hard to tell u cause we are gonna experience different things..
  • Everyone is diff I had a friend that stayed in the hospital throughout most of her pregnancy bc of throwing up and she had a boy but good luck:)
  • Thanks..i wasnt sick much with my daughter just couldnt eat much especially fav foods...breast werent sore like now & got super sick at four months...had her at 35w 6 days thru ceserean water broke 7pound 3oz she will b 6 in april...wondering will I have this baby early??? & if not wiil it b a huge baby...i just sure hope its a boy...praying...due 11/4 miscarried at 5 w n dec...so happy to b preggo..