How to make him agree to the name I pick??

When my bf and I first started talking baby names I suggested naming the boy after him and he was totally against it. Now that I've found a boy name that I absolutely love he's adimant about naming the baby after him. He did admit to liking the name I chose. I think he's doing this just to spite me in a way. I also told him he could name our son in the beginning because he didn't seem that interested in the naming at the time. I don't mind my bf's name. I actually like it but I LOVE the name I recently picked. How do I get him to name the baby what I want??

Comments

• I mentioned the name Bronwyn to my daughters dad. He was like nooo way. I was just like yes way, that is her name. And thats what we named her. He wanted her to have my middle name so it all worked out, but there was NO way I was naming her somthing rather than Bronwyn.
  • Jus express u love that name if he doesnt agree o well use the name
    Or u can make a list of all the names u like and let him pick the one he likes
  • Ordinarily I would just do what I want but I did tell him he could name the boy (within reason of course) and I put naming the boy after him in his mind. I think he's still a little sour cause I said I was gonna hyphenate the last name to give the baby my last name too. For some reason he took offense to that.
  • Thats a man for ya. Can I ask what the names are?
  • His name is James Warren. I thinks it a normal, strong name. Not to spectacular. The name I like is Tyson. Haven't decided on a middle name but for some reason I just fell in love with it.

I should also mention we don't actually find out the gender for another month. Just trying to prepare myself. I think it is a boy.
  • Jus refer to ur baby as the name u like not as "the baby" any eventually it'll stick. That's what my plan is lol or u could name hin Tyson James. That's pretty cute!