HATE LIVING IN APARTMENTS

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
We live downstairs our upstairs neighbors are rude!!! The girl that stays there walks really heavy I can hear every move, every saturday they play their radio loud its pretty annoying!!! I can pretty much hear everything they do!!!!! Can't wait to move out of here!! I swear they have the same song on repeat right now UGH!!!!!!!! just had to vent

Comments

• I know exactly how you feel! I'm moving next week, just bought a house
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel your pain. We own a condo that we can't sell because of the housing market. We also found out after the fact that we can't rent it out either. Our neighbors are old and disgruntled. They complain about any kind of elevated noise. They're going to have a fit when this baby comes.
  • I go through the same. My downstairs neighbor constantly screams at her kids and smokes a lot yuck! Moving out in may. I can't wait!
  • My boyfriend and I live in an appartment and we are having trouble getting together enough money for a house. I hate it.
  • well at least I am not the only one going thru this lol our lease isn't up until june hopefully we can find a house to rent
  • I feel you!!! Another crappy thing about apartments is the damn gardner with his stupid blower thingy at 6am!!!! I just get up and stare at him from our window, im so angry...and its like he is just blowing the same spot for three hours trying to look like he's busy. Last time it happened I swear....my crazy hormones were burning inside me and I was sooooo close to going outside and throwing a rock at him!!!
  • @crazybeautifulx0 At least yours pretend. I come outside and our maintenance men are chillin on the back dock without a care in the world. That's what our ridiculously high HOA fees pay for.
  • Our upstairs neighbors are big folks and they like to jog on the treadmill. At 11 in the evening. I'm like wow, all about you gettin fit, but please go use the complex's gym.
  • lol i seriously thought our apartments were horrible.. SOOO.. my neighbors up stairs LOVE playing guaitar hero, me and my fiance know the songs they freaking play, there is always someone walking by our door yelling, the people down the hall have the Be THE WORST couple cuz they are ALWAYS fighting and have cops there asking us if we heard something! OOOHHH you can't forget the freaking trains that go by at 3 &4 in the morning and don't get me started on the stupid maintenance people and their annoying A$$ yard blower! UGGGHHHH!!