baby moving a lot

edited March 2011 in May 2011
Im 33 weeks and it seems my lil man is movin more and more. He dropped acouple days ago and he's movin around like he's in a bouncy house. Its really uncomfortable at work. And daily routines r also gettin hard. Is this normal. Its my first pregnant so everything is new to me

Comments

• Yeah. I believe it is normal. According to something I read, a lot of movement means a healthy baby. Thirty-three weeks here, too, and my little girl goes nuts for a little while, then sleeps for a little while. Lol
  • I'm 33 weeks to and my little man is the same way. Always bouncing or twisting and turning. It gets pretty uncomfortable especially when he stretches out and pushes my hips and ribs. Is funny to watch my belly move like an ocean though. Haha
  • Yeah my lil man is the same way. Waves n all. Today I started to get pinchin in my cervix area while I was working. Its bad cause i work in retail and there is no stopping and resting.
  • Oo I bet thats no fun. I've started getting the pinching too. At first it scared me but then it kept happening when I would be active. I guess that would be the braxton hicks. ((shrug))
  • That's what I thought. But my doctor said im too early to have braxton hicks. Sometimes he makes no sense to me.
  • That's what I thought. But my doctor said im too early to have braxton hicks. Sometimes he makes no sense to me.
  • I started getting braxton.Hicks at 17 weeks...if ur due in may its definitely not too early. @lainymommy2be
  • No it doesn't sound silly at all. I already told my bf that im goin to miss being pregnant. Lol. Like u said...im goin to feel empty. But I want nothin more than to have my lil man in my arms.
  • My dr said braxton hicks can start as early as 20 weeks or a little sooner sometimes. I started getting them at around 28 or so.
    I know I'm going to feel weird after I have my baby. Like yall said, empty. Lol. Cause my boy moves around ALL the time. But I'm so ready to have him here with me holding him. :D I'm so excited.