It's a BOY!! August babies...

edited March 2011 in August 2011
So I finally found out the babies gender on St Patrick's and it's another baby boy! At first I wanted a girl cuz we already got a boy, but for some reason all along I knew it was another boy. The ultrasound lady told me that usually when a mom had a good feeling who she's having it usually is right! Anybody else had that? where they knew who they were ganna have and ended having that?

Comments

• Yes.. I knew from day one I was pregnant with a girl nd my fiance told me no its a boy, cuz he has two boys and its allll boys in his family.. Only one girl cousin lol, so when we got the ultrasound I laughed nd told him "i told you" congrats I'm prego again nd have a feeling its another girl.. I hope I'm right!!! I wanna give my baby girl a sister especially cuz they'll be so close in age.. I'll keep u informed on what I'm having I find out thurs =D congrats to you once again!!!
  • @iluvmykids first of all congrats for being a mommy! best thing in the world! :) Im glad it's a boy cuz they both will b so close at age as well...only 1year and 4 months apart! keep me updated!!
  • I did have an inkling this time that it was a girl and it was.. I'm very very excited and glad.. my 2 boys are gonna love having a baby sister :) x
  • I'm due in Aug I don't find out for two more weeks though I really hope its a girl . I already have two boys. They're fifteen months apart.
  • @MummyNumber3 Congrats!! lucky u...that's kind of the pattern I want though...2 boys and then go for a the girls...she will definitely will have great protection with your two boys around her! :)
    @dutchiimom my fingers are crossed for you!! Keep us updated!
  • @allie8955 found out st.patricks too n we wantd a grl but got a BOy deep dwn I knew it was a boy n it is!!
  • I found it was girl but had no idea. My husband did think it was girl though :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yay congrats ladies!
  • I'm due august 20th and I'm having a boy!! Baby Adam:) I knew it was gonna be a boy because I had dreams about my baby and he was a boy in all of them!!:)
  • @teenmommy3 congrats!! yay :) wow I wish I had dreams like that!
  • edited March 2011
    Due aug 9th knew it was a girl the whole time though my husband kept insisting it was a boy because that's mostly what his family has only 2 girls in like 4 generations well 3 with this one
  • @camommy so ur having a girl right?
  • Yes my daughter and I are so excited.
  • @camommy yay!! congrats!
  • @teenmommy3: how funny! I find out Thursday and I have had dreams where it is always a girl so I think It's a girl. My bf however thinks its a boy because his side of the family ''only creates boys'' lol.
  • I knew from the beginning with all 3.....I'm due Aug 8th w/ 3rd girl:)
  • I knew it was a Girl bcus I really wanted a girl but my bf always ask how wad his son n I would say no its ur daughter he was so shock to find out Monday his having a princess now he can't wait to try for his son LOL
  • @MommyTo3 congrats sweetie and best luck to u! :)
    @blackbarbie10 lol girls are always great to have! we will b trying for a girl next...since we got two boys now :) great luck!
  • Awwwww another boy go blue team I'm due in aug with a boy :-D
  • @Mami_Ika3 seems like it's a baby BOY boomer this year! lol
  • Im haven a boy due aug 31 his name is D'Mari kadyn rashad brooks
  • @allie8955 sure is lol wooo hoooo go boys I'm lucky I have a boy already & a girl & now another boy I'm blessed \:D/
  • @allie8955 thank u!! Best of luck to u also!!
  • I'm having a boy.. my husband kept saying the baby was a girl cuz then men in his family only has girls LOL but I knew I was ha in a boy we already have two girls and I knew this was different
  • Its so weird because everyone says that they had a feeling..I swore up and down it was a girl. Then I found out I was having a precious baby boy last thursday:) I was in shock. But am very happy. As long as he is healthy.
  • @ fetheroric. I was the same way with my oldest I swore she was gonna be a boy but she came out a lil girl and I am so blessed to have her!!!
  • I said from the beginning is was a boy...daddt wanted a girl because he already has a 4 yr old boy. I was hoping for a girl but im ecstatic about having a my baby boy first.