i just got hurt for the last time

Ok first off this is not my child but I've been there 3 weeks after she said she was pregnant, and I think I just spent my last night after being here for 5 months. It started off as us just being friends with benefits but we didn't start the offical benefits until after a month of us talking. I stayed simply. Because one I am a man two... a baby is not gonna die on my watch and simply because I like her.. so after being here for the months that I have I have been through everything with her. I mean everything. I was the first man to hear her heart beat(fyi... its a girl) I was there for the best thing in the world for a real man. We have had sex 1 time but I fell in love before we did. Through all this time we have slept together every night we have been together in my eyes . And ppl, I have been here 100percent. More than any other man would around here or anywhere. all this time she has been talking to the father witch I really didn't mind until tonight.(he left 3 days after she told him.

Comments

• What made her talking to him tonight different from when she speaks to him any other time?
  • Why is it such a big deal that they talked tonight?
  • Read the second part plz
  • There is 2 parts to this
  • Done patting yourself on the back? Understand she's carrying another guys dna up in her. She wants what most women want .... their baby and banydaddy as one happy family. Bro you are fighting an up hill battle. That other dude will be around forever. You have to decide can you handle that. If you can not, it doesn't make you less of a man. Many can't and won't.
  • I may be a thowback to simpler times, I think I've earned my Man badge several times over. Soldier for 24yrs. An yes I spit cuss can write my name in the snow in 5languages, fart fix a flat. Fox a leaky faucet. Kill spiders....and make my babyneices laugh.