=( feel like a bad mother.. (vent-ish)

edited March 2011 in August 2011
I find out tomorrow if my bean is a girl or boy.. daddy thinks its a boy but would be happy either way.. i on the other hand think its a girl and up until like a week ago i said the same thing about being happy either way..
Now looking at all girl things and bows and having this mind set ill be a little upset if its a boy. Idk i still love the baby no matter what but i just feel like maybe im getting my hopes up. =/

Comments

• lol i noe how you feel , YOUR NOT A BAD MOTHER ! you just want a little girl , so do i ... either way youll love the baby
  • Don't feel bad up untila few weeks ago id say if I had a boy id be disapppointed but now I'm happy either wa but still prefer the girl. Just you see all the adoabl accessories and different types of clothes and it seems soo fun... plus I have four brothers so was always surrounded by boys would like to have another little lady around
  • Ill love baby either way and at first (like the first 2 months) i wanted a boy cause ive always had girls (im a infant / toddler teacher) but all of a sudden i thought it was a girl. And now i love the bows and dresses
  • I did the same thing with my first, I had my heart set on having a girl and buying all the girl stuff and when I found out that he was a boy, I cried for 2 weeks and my dr said that its normal.. I felt horrible! I finally got used to the idea lol and then thought my 2nd was another boy but she was def a girl! This one.. I have no IDEA! ha! Doesnt make you a bad mother..
  • Everyone has a preferred sex. If the baby turns out the opposite you wont care I promise. I wanted a boy the first time but got blessed with my daughter and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm pregnant with my second daughter
  • we found out its a girl. we both wanted a girl so e were very happy. n we woulda been happy w a boy too but I think a lil bit disappointed. ur not a bad mother for wanting a girl
  • Thank you everyone.. idk i guess in 12 hours well find out. =)
  • So i went to the doctors today and its a girl!
  • Congrats!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay!!! I have a 18 Month old little girl and am.pregnant with a son... I was a little disappointed I wanted another girl but now I'm getting excites avout having a boy
  • Lol when I got my ultrasound with my first child I cried after I found out he was a boy. Then that night I cried cause I felt bad that he thought I didn't want him. It was quite humorous.
  • I felt the same way. With my first I just new it was a girl, and it was. This one I was set on a girl, mostly from preference, and found out it was a boy!!! Hubby was happy but I was a little dissapointed. It took about a week to get used to the idea of a boy, but I'm better and excited now. it doesn't make u a bad mom.
  • I have a boy and honestly i'm praying this one is a girl. But I am prepared for either, I already have names.