dream interpretations

edited March 2011 in Sleep
Last night for the first time i had dream after dream after dream about the delivery and his father being there or not being there.
The theme was pretty much my ex and the big question right now is Will he come thru when i go into labor or will he do what hes done for the last 71/2 months and totally abandon me and do nothing about his first born.
In some of the dreams he didnt show up and was going to come by the house after to meet him but he never made it because of his new piece of shit girlfriend. In others he was at the hospital and it was the most beautiful thing to have my ex fiance, who i was very in love with, and my new baby by my side.What do y'all think this means am i going crazy over the stress of being a single parent or is it just hormones?
The birth part was pretty graphic and real as well but before i went to sleep i was watching birth videos online and ill be honest some of those shots had my eyes wide and teeth clenched im not the smartest cookie i think i scared myself too much I'm thinking elective c section

Comments

• I would say its ur hormones. I dream like that as well and me and my bd live together.
  • It sounds like u faced all your fears about this pregnancy in one horrible dream ..relax it is very scary to be a new mommy but you will be just fine... if he shows up great if he doesn't he missed out on the most amazing thing... that's not your fault it is his and one day he will have to answer to his child... in the mean time enjoy your pregnancy I promise when its all over you are going to miss those quite moments with just you and your baby belly.. but coming from someone who has had a c-section they are very painful and take alot longer to recover from if I had a choice I would try natural birth but because of the size of my pelvis im SOL.... GOOD LUCK and I hope everything works out
  • It's ur mind giving you two different out comes like u see it. Our inner self keep pictures of things. In reality or dream. While we dream of two thongs its more of what you want and what is more likely to happen. You dream cause u can't make that a reality. You feel at ease with him goin to see you and the baby. Sorry hun I don't see him goin to the hospital unless he's with that girlfriend. Even then its just because he felt guilty and it was the right thing to do.
  • @mommyto1soontob2
    U think he will only come see the baby if he can bring her with him? She is an old friend/aquiantance from high school so we know each other and she knows were pregnant...
    Tryning to be rude at all arnt u the one who can do readings?
  • I see him goin only outta guilt and since the girlfriend is the type be up his ass she will go. But I don't think he will feel ok with bringing her. He's up in the air about it. Only the day the baby comes will tell. And yes. I did one and that's wut I got hehe
  • @mommyto1soontob2
    I bet he does feel guilty. He should.
    Do u see him stepping up and things getting better in the future when our baby is here?
  • I do but its more cause he has to. Which in turn isn't good. It's not genuine and cause he cares. Ah I hate guys like this! I see you are better without him. And u will ask for his help on buying stuff once and a while and I see nothing but excuses from his side. Which he has none!
  • Ive been hoping he would get all the partying and immaturity out while he could and then when we had our son he would turn back into the person i loved for 5 good years but i have a feeling i might be alone forever :(
  • U WILL MEET A NEW GUY SO MUCH BETTER AND SOMEONE U DESERVE! Give up on him he's a life lesson u learned and don't need no more
  • I don't think i can move on at least not yet i loved him soo much and even after everything he's done i still love him i know its ridiculous its only been 6 months i know his sharade has to end eventually i know he has a heart somewhere in there i know him better than anybody we been thru so much and for so long and he said once to me 'your the only woman i will ever want to have my children' so why would he leave me and our home same night i tell him I'm pregnant?
  • He don't wanna grow up. When he finally does its gonna be when the baby is a toddler and your moving on. Don't wait and waste ur life away Hes not worth it
  • I don't even feel like I'm waiting on him i feel like maybe even though we r meant to be together, god did this to me as a way to get thru this pregnancy without him because maybe if we were together things would've gotten really bad and we would've seperated for good. We as a couple didn't handle stress well and this pregnancy has been stressful and i have been a bitch with a capital B it mightve driven us too far apart. Bu we did have a lot of good times and a good 5 years.
    I don't see myself dating or with another man at all with my baby. I don't feel good about myself anyway, I'm not going to have the energy for any of that. Even though its really lonely to be pregnant and single, maybe its for the best. Ill always pray for him to come back into my life and keep all the promises he made to me :/
  • Things will fall into place but I don't see him there. He's more in the background and a shadow of hope
  • Thank u for helping me all i know is i can only handle it one day at a time maybe someday i will wake up and the hurt will just be gone but it would be a lot easier if i didn't have a mini-him to make me smile everyday i know my son will constantly remind me of his father lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir
    thank you i really needed that today :)
  • @mshahir your like a fortune cookie its uplifting lol its like god sent a message through u because he knew i neded that