back pain and now stomach pain

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
Yesterday I hurt my back bending over and picking up a crock pot out of the dishwasher. It hurts on my right side by my bra and I have spasms all the way to my hip. The pain seems to be under my ribcage in the back. I'm trying not to over react and call the doc or go to the hospital but it is really bothering me. I cry when I move and it pulls the muscle and on scared I might be stressing the baby out. I have been laying on the heating pad, taking hot showers and taking tylenol. Nothing is helping. Now I'm having pain in my abdomen when I have pain in my back. I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and I don't know what I should do. The pain in my abdomen feels like the round ligaments pain. Any advice?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok thanks so much. He tried rubbing it and I cried out in pain so he stopped. I think I pinched a nerve. I didn't think of icy hot, thanks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would go to your doctor! I was also getting back pains and using icy hot patches, but my doctor says not to because they are medicated ..try finding something without medication.. like heat pads. Hope this helped some! :)
  • I went to the doctor and I pinched a nerve.