Dads

edited March 2011 in Daddy's place
Where are all the dads at??

Comments

• idk there are a few but i think that women have alot of questions about what is happening to them and guys dont really think to go to this cite lol
  • I wish my baby daddy would learn about pregnancy.
  • Me too! I wish men understood that being there while pregnant means so much to us, and even though baby is nesting beneath inches of skin and fluid, they're still very much amongst us. Men tend to think parenting only starts once baby is born, but it starts the second you realize that baby is in utero. :(
  • Im a dad. I love this app even the creepy alien like sketches in the first trimester. My wifes due in september and im exremely excited.
  • Most of the dads just read the post. My br is on here and will just read and not comment...
  • I'm a dad! I love this app to, my wife is due in November 11-11-11!
  • I havent started any discussions but thats cuz all the questions that pop into my head I can find the answers by cruisin the forum
  • I just got this app the other day. I like it a lot. My baby is due in September.
  • This app is grrrrrreat. Lots of inside info.... and a lil jerry springer drama
  • @bigpoppa I feel the same way
  • Why is it that no one tells us hormones cause them to fight dirty!!!! They get nasty and all personal. If a guy were to say half the shit that I have heard in the past 72hrs he would have gotten his law broke so he wouldn't be able to talk for awhile
  • My soon to b ex hubby is getting deployed after our son is born and wants 51% custody. Idk how he will get it bc he is in the army...im staying positive and not giving him any ammo for the divorce.
  • @hisbbygirl why is he going to be your ex?
  • I wish some of the daddys on here could reach out to the father of mine he walked out the day we found out an hasn't been here for me in any way even though he promised he would support my decision to keep my son whether we were together or not. Mind u we were in a relationship for 5 years when i got pregnant. Then he just compleley ignored me and the pregnancy for the last 7 months. Now I'm 11 weeks away and he won't even commit to picking me up and taking me to the hospital when its time. He is such a douche
  • @babyboyontheway you can borrow @Brian to talk to him if you give him back
  • Lol to all the lucky ladies-cherish your good man because they r far and few in between!
  • @Jasmine stop trying to give me away!
  • @Twin_Angels lol thanks. I try
  • @Twin_Angels I'm so tempted to wake her up to show her that. Lol. I'm sure she will see it in the morning
  • Sept Dad checking in here out of NYC
  • I'm a dad to be. My wife is due August 26.
  • Dad to be here and glad to be here lol... My wife is due October 20...
  • I'M A DAD, WIFE IS DUE NOV. 17
  • I'm a dad, my second is due on Oct. 22nd