sex prediction

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone tried that sex predictor they sell I'm drugstores? What were results

Comments

• I've never seen it. Ive done the Chinese calender sex predictor. They have one at babycenter.com. Has been right every time ive done it. More then a dozen times!!
  • I haven't taken one but my friends have and they were right for them
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive heard the chinese calander is scary accurate! Also my husband is a farmer so he relys on the farmers almanac and water dousing for everything! LMAO
  • My friend took it and it was expensive and wrong:-( sorry.
  • So here is the deal on the test.... me and 4 other women at work all used this and it was right for all of us. I also just took it with this pregnancy and the results showed clear boy results. (Much different than my first pregnancy). You have to do the test exactly like it says. A lot of people do the test wrong... I.e. don't use 1st morning urine or they have had sex in the past 72 hours. I'm telling you if u do the test correctly, it works.
  • @robinlinlee83 what test are you talking about exactly??
  • Its intelligender.. they sell them at any drugstore. Think they are $29.99 and u can take it at 10 weeks.
  • The Chinese calendar was wrong for both of my boys. Im preggo for third time and hoping for girl but I'm on progesterone so can't take test until 10 days after I'm off
  • From what news programs report it has accuracy bt 80-90% while ultrasound is 95% accurate. They don't publicize bc since it can b done much earlier than ultrasound some people may eliminate due to sex selection
  • The chinese conception calendar worked for both of my kids said a boy then a girl..hoping for a boy n says boy we shall find out next month if its right..I'm 13wks
  • The Chinese predictions. Was right for my fist child. A girl its says I'm having another girl but it didn't work for my sister so idk but I found this other prediction it looked pretty accurate I don't remember. The site but I can look it up later and let u know it told me I had a girl which was true and I was going to have a boy