moms who had csections before and had a second child...

My daughter was a day early and I'm wondering am I gonna make it to my scheduled csection. Since with my daughter I was in hospital for two days before I had her and was on bed rest for preterm labor. I heard people who have a early labor first time the next time is late.

Comments

• There's no way of telling if the baby will come early or late because of early or late before. Its kind of like saying carrying high is a boy or low is a girl, or is it the other way around? Then can give you stats, but no one can know for sure. I have the safe concerns cause I had preterm labor before too, & was on bedrest. I'm really hoping I can make it to the scheduled date this time!
  • Thats my worry lol. I'm scared I won't make it to the day thats scheduled, ill ne shopping or something and I can't go into labor.
  • I always go into labor a week early so my ob/gyn is scheduling me a week early for for my c section hopefully its soon enough.m
  • @mommyto1soontobe2 I started having labor at 6 months with my first pregnancy & I'm terrified that it's going to happen again. They don't think it will, but I'm still worried. Hopefully we'll both be alright!