Headaches

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I have a serious headache atleast for 3hrs in 10weeks and scared to take any thing for it help pleaase

Comments

• I had that !! U can take 2 tylenol regular strengths :) it suckkkss I had a headache for 3 days!!!
  • Thanks so much
  • Try the chiropractor it worked great for me and I had headaches for 12 weeks and went and have only had one or two.really minor ones since
  • I got intense migrains that lasted weeks they ended up first starting me on feroicet than ended up on percocet with my first pregnancy. My midwife said both were safe.
  • Some natural ways to take care of it... you can rub mint oil on ur temples, or if u don't have any handy toothpaste works (its good for your skin so no worries putting it on ur face) another is its a good excuse to have hubby rub your head.
  • Does anyone know if it is ok to take imatrex while pregnant? It has been prescribed to me for years b/c when I get migranes I end up on the hospital throwing up like the exorcist! Sry tmi. But I was wondering if it is safe to take b/c im about to call my dr. Because this migrane has been whoopin my ass for 2 days now!