Signs he is cheating please.

Ladies I keep posting discussions now but I need you guys!!! Okay sick topic but help me out on this with your expeiences, include little signs too pls!

Comments

• Being On his phone constantly, no hugs or kisses ( affection ) not wanting to be around you as much anymore, causing arguments or being realy quiet. just a few i experianced
  • well the number one sign that he is cheating is if he is never home, being distant or ignoring you alot if he refused to make love to you is a sign though not a definate one because i know some that still will even if they are getting it elsewhere if they "stay late at work" maybe if you see him hiding phone calls or conversations if he suddenly cancles plans that yall had for no good reason or no reason at all this is an obvious one but if you catch him lying about things hope this helps and i hope hes not good luck
  • Him getting really mad if you touch his phone
  • Your gut tells you...and typically its right!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea i agree go with intuition bcuz he doesnt have to act distant or arguing and can spend most of his time with u but will still be cheating. Go with wat ur gut tells u
  • He used to do that a while back.... now he seems better I guess. I am gonna talk to him tonight, he just dont know it. Shit's killin me.
  • Oh wow, got to read all these, first comment was regarding loubylou's lol
  • @ashleyfew- oh wow, he does or has done a lot of that...
  • I always know when something isn't right...my stomach knots up..so that prompts my inspector skills and low n behold looky here! Trust your instincts mama
  • It's always best to trust your instincts, but be careful that it's not just hormones and you are seeing things that aren't there. My ex was convinced I was cheating because my best friend is a guy, and it drove us apart because he wouldn't trust me.
  • @2girls1boy - instinct is hard because of how he is and I always wonder. Most signs had stopped but I am just recently seeing new ones....
  • I married the only man who didnt cheat on me so I feel you. But when I get a feeling something isnt quite right...typically it's not
  • Go with that gut feeling!! I just did, an found out my fiancee had a B**** in my car an in our house!! Well my house now!
  • Were there any signs?
  • Nope just a lot of txting....But my stomach turned all night one night an he happen to be sick, an sleep in my sons room bc he wasn't here. Something woke me up an said get his phone its under the bed...and POW THERE WAS ALL THE PROOF I NEEDED!!
  • When you ask them and they get mad at you. when you embrace them w/ your love and their eyes wonder around, when you try to be intimate with them they stiffly approach you or touch you and want to withdrawl. when you purposly talk about other chicks he teplys w/ a smile and replys with a good comment. Now i can go on forever but ut would make this too long, oh yeah one more thing, they rough up on you when they set their eyes on other chicks like kiss you aggressivly (sorry for spelling) or do things out if the blue that is not right! Some of these things, ppl think different of but these are just some of the things i know and went through myself.
  • @mami2be oh the texting as we speak. :-<
  • @mami2be, damn girl, i kick her a** and his, when your prego and have those crazy hormones, you can kick a**. Well kick that cheating no good piece if crap to the curve. We all woman's DESREVE nothing but the BEST!!!
  • @mammanouchee yeah imma ask him in a bit, in the past he gets defensive.........
  • @plzletsh11change, always be cautious if you start to feel suspicious but dont let that overtake you. Just be soft with it and dont jump into it. Start off as, so i like what she wearing , what did you think?? Or at least something, lol. Sometime its never too good to be suspicious, sometimes its our prego hormones and the fear of having them leave us but dont be insecure over yourself and your relationship, ifbyou know him well enough then im sure you'll be okay. A lot of things happen in the mind of thinking when you are pregnant, just play it cool if you feel something is wrong. Take it easy hun.
  • @mammanouchee Thanks for that, you never want to think the person you love is up to no good...and yeah being preggo causes some crazy thoughts!
  • I have been cheated on by my baby daddy. He was so distance from me didn't want to go out to places. Wanna do things at night time. Before then I was having dreams of him cheating but I thought it was just me. But every single night I had a dream if him cheating. And guess what come to find out he been cheating on me every since September of last year and our 2 year anniversary wad September 17. So we broke up October 29. Always go with ur gut feeling or dreams u have cause they are right.
  • Well wit my experience if yal on the phone n he hangs up n mid convo b.s is going on or if he is always needy n I dnt mean sex jus other things check double check n I was always da one to get a phone get him drunk let him pass out n go thru it I mean lookin thru picks texts call log finding a number or name too many time I wanna no wat type of ring tone this person got the works n wen I look at text I dnt read wat she write I read wat he writes n phones now days make it easy wit chats
  • When the other woman call and u in the room he will try to talk low so you can't hear him. Also if he always at a friend or family member house. Had dat happen to me he was at his cousins house and dey had da woman Der, so I had a gut feeling so I went Der and him and da girl n the bed naked. And try to accuse my of stuff cuz he got caught. And we was living together and engaged.
  • @prayin4agurl ur so right that has happened to me I pick up this nucca phone cuz I knew it was a trick he snatches it n trys to talk low to her I kicked him out my house quicker than I cud say get out...
  • @pooh22 lol. Some of these men are sumthin else, but they can't out smart us women. Dey need to step their game up a whole lot to compare with us. Lol
  • Lol so tru so tru @prayin4agurl this chick he was messin wit some how I got her number n used to call her up n have him confess his love for me n how much he hated her wit out him knowing I guess she got tired n changed her number so I got that one too n did it again lol my ex wishes he was as slick as me
  • @pooh22 exactly wat I'm talkin bout.