doing it again

edited March 2011 in Single moms
I am pregnant with my second child with my ex bf who we was together for eight yrs untill 2 yrs ago and now he don't want anything to do with the new baby but is apart of our first born son and adotive daughter lives. THIS IS CRAZY but he did the same with our son. How did I let my self get in this situation again

Comments

• Omg I'm in the same situation. I have a 3yr old boy with my ex and one night oops now I'm 7wks pregnant he wants nothing to do with this baby but he is involved with our boy. I question how i let myself get into this situation again too. How far along are you.
  • 6 weeks today haven't heard from him senice I told him and he haven't even called to check on his son he told me to get an abortion two and half weeks ago haven't talk senice
  • When are you due? Where do u live?
  • Nov 14 and I lived in Maryland and ur due date n where u live
  • Due Nov 6 and arizona. I debated adoption but i can't do it this is my son's sibling.
  • I know that I don't need any more kids but iam going to love this baby just as much the other and if my child father choose not to be there then its his lost same to u
  • Honestly maybe he will come around and maybe not, But you have to believe in yourself that you can do it. Think about it this way. This child boy or girl will always love you, b/c truthfully you are the one that gave it life, you are the one that choose to bring it into this world, with or without his help, That child will like you beyond your life and death so remember when you think you can do it just touch your stomach and remember that that person is the most important person in your life now. Boys will come and go but a child is always in your heart.
  • @hnjen ..Even though that commented wasn't directed to me, it was exactly what I needed to read ..Motivation!

@kenya5534 , I'm going through almost the same thing. Me &nd my BD was dating for a year strong, everything was going good, until this unplanned pregnancy situation. He wanted me to have an abortion also, but that's against my religion & I want my baby! We haven't talked in almost a month ..Thank God for my moms cause I wanna call him n'curse him out so bad, but she told me to leave him be for right now & I'm doing just that! Guys are so misunderstanding at tines ..