When you wee..

So being pregnant makes me go a LOT, but I was wondering, do you guys pee like a little amount each time or is it regular? Maybe if I'm the only one who wees a little then I should worry about a bladder infection. Because in some ways it feels like a bladder infection. I had a uti before so I know the feeling. Thoughts?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm with yu on this one its been pretty much my whole pregnancy that sometimes I feel like I gotta pee realllyyy bad then I go to sit down and can only go a little; I think its just pressure on the bladder or somethin...I wouldn't worry about an infection unless is hurts or burns to go pee.
  • @PrOuDMoMmY08 it doesn't burn but after I pee and pants are up, I still have the feeling of having to go bad again. But I emptied my bladder completely 2 seconds before
  • Sometimes I pee just a little, other times a LOT. It really depends on how much I drink. I find that if I don't drink a lot and I'm a little dehydrated, I still pee at least once an hour, but it's just a little. If I am fully hydrated, I pee, like, every 20 minutes and it's a good amount.

Do you burn at all when you pee? Are you drinking a lot of water?
  • same here hunny with my first and now this one I have no clue why it feels that way but its get really uncomfotable if you ask me I guess its just a part of being preggo
  • @PrOuDMoMmY08 @Jwigs thanks, that makes me feel a lot better (: