Having a Mixed/Bi-Racial Baby

edited March 2011 in November 2011
Hey everyone I am pregnant with a bi-racial baby and I want to know if anyone else is and what you think about the mixture of two cultures. Me and my BF are always discussing this and I just want to hear some other opinions/stories/experiences/inputs :)

Comments

• I'm having one also. My bf is black n we talk about it a lot. I'm very excited to see what feature he or she gets from us. I think mixed babies are adorable!
  • I have a lil girl she's. Half latin and white..her daddy is white and from detroit and speach like he's. Black and now she startin to talk like dat..lol
    :-))
  • edited March 2011
    Am having a mixed baby to and I think its great am Mexican/Guatemalin and hubby is Bosnian from Europe . Am exited to see what our baby looks like. Now a days everyone seems like everyone is mixed . We r going to do both our cultures and hopeful that he will learn hubby language and minds and English .
  • My husband is black and I'm so so excited to see what my lill girl looks like :D

I hope all the dirty looks go away after we have a baby?
  • I'm white mostly irish tho..I have red hair pale skin blue eyes...and the daddy is black jamaican dark with those strong cheekbones I can't wait to see what our little man looks like..prayin for no red hair haha
  • I am having a mixed baby I'm white and daddy is black...I think all mixed babies are beautiful. ..I'm very excited!
  • I'm having a mixed baby also. A little boy who is going to be half white and half Mexican. Im wondering how he will turn out. I have blonde hair and green eyes. His dad has brown eyes and black hair. I'm super excited!!
  • IM white and my husbad is asian. We are expecting our first baby in october and we cant wait. It will be first grand baby for either side !!! :)
  • I wish I had blue eyes so my baby had a Chance of inheriting a cool eye color. .I have shit brown eyes though. So probably wont happen
  • @a_scott14 I've seen mixed kids with red in their hair they are beautiful! We call them the red head step kids... not sure where twirling hair came from either. Super curly nappy red hair so cute.
  • edited March 2011
    I love mixed kids that have the cool colored eyes or the distinct hair colors..especially the blond hair but kinda brown at the same time..
  • Hey im having a bi racial child
    I am mixed with five different things and my boyfriend also mixed
    What I have learned frim being mixed us da u get learn more culture then just one
  • Well i myself am black and white and my boyfriend is white. So we r wonder how light r baby will be lol
  • Im having a mixed baby also. Im Micronesian/japanese my bf is white. I can't wait to see what my baby looks like. But I've seen a lot of mixed babies and man they r so adorable!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm also having a mixed baby. My husband is Arab and I'm white. My husband and I speak in French and English. We are going to try to bring him/her up trilingually; French, English and Arabic. Apparently, being mixed is advantageous not only from a cultural point of view but also as you have a better gene pool which makes you more resilient to certain diseases.
  • I am white and my husband is black, we have a 2 year old son who is adorable :) and 14 weeks with #2
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im white english an daddies black jamaican I love mix race baby they so cute frm I was 6years old I told my mom im goin to have mix race babys im the first ever to have mix race babys in the family when I say im the first I mean every theres NEVER been a black person in our family tree ive got two mix race sons an a nex one due in may2 I cant wait to meet him :-)
  • I'm mixed black and white and husband is black Jamaican I have three kids and one on way my son looks like me my daughter is his complexion and looks just like him feature wise my youngest daughter is lighter than me almost white and looks a little like both except she has thin lips like my. Mom who is white and she had gray eyes when born but now has light brown eyes once u have a mix of races u never know what to expect but mixed kids are always extraordinary I can't wait to see what my next little will look like genetics is a complicated thing God bless and good luck ur child will be so beautiful
  • My daughter is white & mexican & my son & future daughter will be white/black. My son is only a couple shades darker then my daughter. Most people have a hard time believing my kids are half siblings.
  • My husband is black and I am native american! Can't wait to c our little one! :-D
  • Ive always wanted a mixed race baba! I think they are absolutlt adorable and so beautiful, im white with a white man thou so no chance there! He knows how much id love a mixd race baba thou :p congratulations evryone! :D
  • My fiance is from the Virgin Islands(black) and I'm Native and White.
  • I'm also having a mixed baby. My husband is Arab and I'm white. My husband and I speak in French and English. We are going to try to bring him/her up trilingually; French, English and Arabic. Apparently, being mixed is advantageous not only from a cultural point of view but also as you have a better gene pool which makes you more resilient to certain diseases.
  • @roxanne Do you live in England now? if so whereabouts?
  • Sorry don't know why my comment posted twice.
  • My boyfriend and I are also having a mixed child. He is very dark. From Trinidad and I am very white lol. I'm so white I never tan! But I know our child will be adorable. His brother has two mixed boys and they are beautiful. Due in November and can't wait!
  • I am white, my boyfriend is asian...mixed babies are beautiful and I can't wait to see what our son looks like :)
  • Bi racial babies areee the bestttt.... So beautiful. I am black and white and my baby's father is hatian and jamaican!!! Im 14 wks todayy. Dont know what im havin yet but i know he/she is gonna Be GORGUES.