2 miscarriage and devestated!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
It was just comfirmed on Friday that I miscarried, my hcg levels were going down and the I stated to bleed and cramp very badly. This is my second miscarriage, my first one was Aug 2010 I was 12w and I had to have a D&C. I'm so upset, I just don't understand why this is happening to me again. I'm also so scared to try again because what if I have a 3rd, I'm not sure I could handle that. I just need some advice and maybe to hear some encouraging stories to give me hope, thanks.

Comments

• I'm so sorry mama that this happened... it just wasn't right... ive hadtwo also andon on my third pregnancy I'm 20 weeks andcounting... don't giveup
  • Ive also had a mc in dec 09 now im almost 9 weeks and still worry.just remind yourself it isnt your fault and theres no time limit in grieving..and when your ready try again. Just keep praying ass I will prego pray for you also
  • Sorry touch screen is acting up
  • U might have them do a complete bloodwork up your progesterone may b low which can cause mc. Also u might have them look@ your blood sugar, my cousin had 3 mc in 2 yrs and finally she switched drs and they found that her sugar was to high for her to carry the babies which is y she mc. I am praying for u but remember that u have 2 angels in heaven watching over u
  • Ive been pregnant 5 times n all 5 were miscarages, im pregnant with baby #6 n my doctor put me on progesterone becuz i cn get pregnant bt i jst wsnt strong enough 2 hold them bt so far since ive been on treatment everythings been going good.
  • Thanks ladies for your kind words, and prayers I really appreciate it.
    @MIllicent, wow I'm so sorry I hear that you have had 5, you are such a strong person to have gone through that. I'm so happy to hear you're doing good now.

@3girls_0boys thanks for that advice I will definitly have them do a blood work up, I'm going to the Dr on Tuesday so hopefully, they can start to figure out why this is happening.
  • U r welcome just trying to help
  • Yeah ask ur doctor about ur progesterone, jst so u cn no 4 sure whats going on n how u cn get the hlp.
  • Ill be praying 4 u k girl.