Follow my heart,or do what I think is right?

Im 19 and pregnant with my second baby. My first pregnancy was at age 16 and the bd was 29 I was a runaway at that time
and going through the wrong path. The guy helped me alot but went to jail for statutury rape(against me). At first he was mad at me becuz I was the one who reported him to the police out of the craziness I was going through after having the baby, I was very stressed. Well, he was deported to mexico after spending a year at jail, my baby was taken away becuz I took some bad desicions in my life. Now he calls me from mexico and says he lo es me...the truth is that I never stopped loving him but I thought he would hate me after all he went through so I started living with my actual bd,hes very nice and he gives me every thing I ask for, but honestly I do not love him as much as I still love my 1st bd, my mom says I should marry this guy but I know in my heart tjat I would never be happy. Well my 1st naby dad will come back to the us about next month and I really need some advice becuz I know that if I leave this guy , he will be devastated imma give the guys fake names.. Lets say my 1st bd is Alex and the 2nd one is Tom (sorry for this being so long) im open to any opinions I do not take any offense in watever u say so speak your mind out thats what the forum is for thanx lol :)

Comments

• That's hard decision but you need to think about what's best for you and your baby. Wanting something that you never really got to have may not turn out for the best in the end. Don't make any rash decisions. Take it slow. The ex isn't here yet. No job no money no house.
  • do you still not have custody of your first child? being as your first bd is from mexico will he be able to get real employment here without constant worry of being sent back to mexico? is he going to be able to accept that this new baby is not his and what will you do about this child seeing its own father? im sorry but you have a man who is treating you very well and your plotting to leave him for someone youve obviously had a very dramatic past life with who you havent actually seen in how long? im sorry but i think your being a bit immature--- its more likely youre in love with the excitement and feelings you have when you think about your past with this man than the actual man himself being as youve been apart for so long and at one time you hated him enought to send him to jail! besides i think a 29 year old with a 16 year old is very wrong and shows he preys on those who are vulnirable... id say if you dont love the man your with then deal with that seperately and do what you need to do to best provide for your kids instead of planning your way right into the dependancy of another man
  • I think you should take a few days to yourself and think things thru. Its really easy to be misguided by a guy (I say this from experience). Right now that ur pregnant u are very vulnerable and maybe what he's saying sound like really sweet words and he's offering you this great life, but when he gets here ("Alex") only is a nice guy in the beginning and ends up being a jerk in the long run! You would be regretting for ever leaving "Tom". And also "Alex" might say he'll be the dad to the baby you're expecting, but that never really happens! Its just my opinion. I had a horrible experience with my ex Bf and thank God I never had kids with him! Good luck on what ever you decide and you can count on me if I can help you with any advice! =)