is any one else high risk? 1 time using this app.

I've been on bed rest for a month now and I'm only 18weeks. My doctor says most likely it will be for the rest of my pregnancy. I have a 3yr old so its kindda hard being here all day. Any advice?

Comments

• Feel so sry for ya sweetie but I guess its better to be safe . Do u mind if I ask y he pit you on bed rest
  • My placenta is blocking my cervix and when i stand for so long I start too bleed heavily. I know its btter to be safe but I feel so bad for my son. He watches all the kids outside from the window. It just kilss me to see his face of sadness and boredom.
  • Poor baby have you asked about maybe getting a lounge chair and sitting outside so your lil man can play some? Sounds like a really sticky situation hope you the best.
  • I am high risk. I have been with all my pregnancies due to I was young (16) when I had my first, second I kept going into preterm labor from 4 months on, third I lost over 40lbs (I was 115 when I got pregnant), fourth I got H1N1 this one we found out right after my last one I got Lupus from blood transfusions when I was in the hospital with H1N1. I also have very low blood pressure which causes me to get dizzy, lightheaded, black out. My blood sugar gets down to 47 after I eat which is dangerous. So, yeah, high risk is NO fun. Doctors tell me bedrest is best, but I have 4 daughters, its kind of hard to stay put, ya know? I hope things get better for you!
  • right now its not that nice to lounge outside otherwise i would. I live all the way on top so going up and down is hard for me. my bd tries to help but he starts early and comes home late.
  • I was high risk with my son but it was just the last month. It was the worst month though! I had high blood pressure. I was 105lbs b4 i was preggo with him n gained alotta weight. I stopped dialating at 8cm and I stayed in labor for 2 1/2 days. Im ayoung mom too. i had him wheni was 20 n he was 9lbs. I can only imagine 4 girls. Its hard 2 be on bed rest with just 1. Good luck to you.
  • I am high risk this pregnancy due to a preterm birth last June. I am 28 wks pregnant with our second son and currently in the hospital due to signs of preterm labor. I started having contractions at the end of my first trimester, but my ob just ignored what I had to say. I went in on Friday for a check up and they noticed my cervix is dilated. They don't think I will see my June 11th due date. They are hoping to at least get a minimum of another month out of me. I was 29 wks when I had my son last June. So it has been kinda scary for me too. You aren't alone, hun.
  • Hope eveything goes well with u hun! I know how u feel. My doc ignored the fact that i told her i was having really sharp pains and pressure in my woman area. I had 2 threatened miscarrages and then after my 3 us they found out why i was in pain and bleeding.
  • I am high risk due to threatened miscarriage twice, developing influenza, pneumonia and asthma, hyperemesis gravidarum and rapid weight loss. Im also experiencing severe headaches, dizziness, and cramping. I have had about 5 or 6 sonos so far and I am 17 weeks, 2 days. I have an appt today. Im hoping to get some help with eating. Because of the HG, I struggle to even drink liquids, and most days I cant eat more than a couple bites of food a couple times a day. So far ive lost about 30 pounds. Im starving! I want food! Haha.
  • Yes, I am high-risk due to losing my first two pregnancies to miscarriage, a blood clotting disorder, PCOS, & hypothyroidism. I have really crappy insurance right now and am getting really crappy pre-natal care, so Imma stressed out momma at the moment. 25 weeks along, never made it this far before, & due July 2nd with a girl.

I am SO sorry about your situation. Do you have family or good friends living nearby who can come over a few hours a day to help your son get some play time in?

Best of luck & big hugs to all the mom's, but especially to us high-risk ladies. We need extra love & good vibes! :)