Bedrest...Ugh

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ive been n da hospital 4r 2 days & im on bedrest due 2 bleedn 4rm placenta previa. Im currently 29 weeks & due June 1. Iz finally getn da best of me. I wana b @ home doin my motherly duties & watchn Mickey Mouse Clubhouse wit my son dat will b 2 on Thursday. All I can sit & do iz cry cuz I miss him so much. Da doctor tld me I mite still b n da hospital 4r his bday.So my ? 2 yu ladies iz shuld I let his party continue w/o me r shuld I hve dem cme 2 me & I celebrate it 4rm my hospital bed?

Comments

• Let him have his big party and make sure they take lots of pics for you then have a small little birthday at the hospital with you. He would love having 2 birthday parties. Hope all gets better and you get off of best rest. I would go crazy not being able to do anything. But if its best for the baby then just hang in there. Your almost done. =)
  • @momof5 thanx I needed sum input & ur rite he shuld hve his big party. I shuldn deprive him of dat & I won't & he wuld enjoy dat. His actual bday iz Thursday n he can cme celebrate wit me & his party iz Sunday whch I alrdy paid 4r. Im prayn dat thngs get beta also but iz hard jus bein confined 2 dis bed. I wuld b alot beta if I waz @ home on bedrest but if iz 4r da sake of my bby girl then im willn 2 stick it out as long as possible.
  • @kcoolzchic. That is a great thing to do for baby girl. :) and I'm sure your son will have the best time ever getting to have that many birthdays. I will pray for you and your baby and hope that you get to go home. Keep me updated. :) and Happy Birthday to your little man. :)
  • @momof5 thank yu sooo much. Yu hve mde my day & mde me :)
  • @kcoolzchic. Anytime. That's what we are here to do. Where do you live and how old are you?

I'm 28 and live in Missouri. I have 4 boys and am suppose to have another boy due April 24th.
  • @momof5 I am 25 & live n New Orleans, La. I hve 1 boy & preggo wit bby #2 whch iz a girl. Oh yu due real soon :) Congrats/Good luck bcuz these boys r a handful.
  • @kcoolzchic. Thank you very much. I can't wait to have this baby. I am so excited to have him ans get back into the swing of things. I just can't believe that some how I get blessed with all boys. Lol. Oh well. I wouldn't trade any of them. Lol. I don't know what I would do or how to even take care of a girl. :)