ANY MICHIGAN MOMMIES

edited January 2011 in USA moms
HI I'M FROM DETROIT, MI... PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST CHILD... JUST TRYING TO FIND PREGO BUDDIES. I'M DUE SEPTEMBER 7 HOPING FOR A BOY....

Comments

• I'm from Newport, mi. Pregnant with my 3rd. Due 8-9-11. :)
  • CONGRATULATIONS... HOW'S THE PREGNANCY FOR YOU SO FAR
  • I'm in grand rapids, due with my second sept 3rd(:
  • Horrible! Lol between headaches and me feeling queasy! Lol it sucks but I know its worth it! Congrats to you both! How's yours so far? Any gender guesses? I'm thinking mine is a girl :)
  • Hello I am from Southfield MI pregnant wit my first due 9/23
  • I'm from S.C.S with my first I'm duly 7/19
  • I have been having way more morning sickness this time, but no puking like I did with my last! lol & headaches too. more this time but less painful. (: & it will definitely be worth it! with my last one the symptoms only lasted thru about the 3rd month, hopefully for yu guys too! doesn't make a difference to me wht I have, I have a girl already so a boy will give me one of each but a girl give my daughter a sister(: how old are yu guys?
  • I am 28years old
  • I'm 19 on bby #2 & my oldest is 9mnths. (:
  • I'm 22. Married young at 18 lol. I always explain that cuz when I tell ppl I'm having my 3rd, they look at me crazy. Yea I have a boy and a girl, and a step-son, so I need a girl to even things out, but REALLY it doesn't matter! Lol
  • I'M 21 CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL... MINE HASN'T BEEN BAD AT ALL BESIDES CRAMPS. NO MORNING SICKNESS JUST BACK PAINS.. MY BOYFRIEND AND I ARE HOPING FOR A BOY...
  • just curious but why do yu want a boy? lol I wanted a girl sooooo badly when I was pregnant but now I'm ready for either. (: lol
  • MY FAMILY IS NOTHIN BUT GIRLS.... THERE IS MAYBE ONE BOY TO EVERY SIX GIRLS IN OUR FAMILY LOL BESIDES MY BOYFRIEND HE JUST LIKE OH IF WE HAVE A DAUGHTER SHE WILL HAVE MY ATTITUDE PROBLEM... LOL HE THINK WE WILL DOUBLE TEAM HIM
  • Congratulations to all of us. I am not having any morning sickness just very bad constipation and gassy lol. But everything good. This is me and my husband first baby
  • haha thts funny. my daughter is starting to get a lil temper tantrum.. it cracks me up. if yu have a boy yu knw wht they say, mamas boy, daddys girl. lol so I'm KINDA hopin for a boy.
  • Haha. That's funny! But if u do have a girl, he will be head over heels for her! My hubby cried when I had my daughter, but not my son. And my son is older!
  • My son is a mamas boy, and daughter is a daddys girl, men o swear don't know what hit them when they have their daughters! Congrats to those 1st time mammas!
  • YEA HE JUST KEEP SAYING OMG I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LOCK YOU TWO IN A ROOM.. LOL S/HE WILL BE A VIRGO LIKE ME. HE WANTS A SON SO HE CAN SET SOME EXAMPLES AND OUT NUMBER ME LOL.. YEA I KNOW HE'S GOING TO CRY IF WE HAVE A GIRL LOL BUT WE WILL NAME HER IN REMEMBRANCE TO HIS DECEASED GRANDMA... I TOLD HIM THAT OUR SON WILL DEFINITELY BE A MAMAS BOY AND HE'S LIKE YEA RIGHT... LOL I'LL BE HAPPY REGARDLESS...
  • my fiancè loves havin a daughter. (o: he says he rly wants a son but ik she's daddys lil girl. we always race to get her after we both get out of work & he'll block me to get to her first. lol (:
  • YYEA IT'S MY FIRST AND HIS FIRST WE WERE THINKING TO NAME THE BABY MIRICAL BECAUSE MY DOCTOR TOLD ME LAST YEAR THE CHANCES OF ME GETTING PREGNANT WERE VERY SLIM. SO WE ARE EXCITED
  • thts great! a lil blessing! (: congratulations!!!
  • TTHAT'S CUTE A DAUGHTER AND FATHER RELATIONSHIP IS SPECIAL BECAUSE HE FEEL HE HAVE TO PROTECT HER FROM THE WORLD... I ALSO THINK HE WOULD BE EXTRA TOUGH WITH A DAUGHTER SO I'M NOT SURE... IF WE NEED A LIL GIRL
  • I'm a dad from Muskegon Michigan
  • lol of course! I knw I was stressful for my parents so I can only imagine my daughter oh man. lol
  • My hubby tells my 17 month old daughter he's gonna build her a tower and lock her in it till she's 35....but with my son, he's like he's movin out when he is 18! Lol. Are any of you planning on getting a 3d4d ultrasound? I hear there's one in Canton that's not real expensive....cuz I need to know the sex! Lol I'm planning mine for week 18, I'm almost 13 now......
  • YEA I'M PLANNING TO HAVE ONE ALSO... MY BEST FRIEND WAS PREGNANT LAST YEAR AND SHE WAS IN SOME STUDY PROGRAM AND SHE GOT FREE 3D ULTRASOUNDS I'M GOING TO LOOK INTO THAT
  • That's so cool! I hope you get into that program! I just had my first one this past Monday. Can't wait till august!
  • I'm in Waterford, gonna be 27 Feb 12, my daughter will be 5 Feb 14, my son will be 1 Feb 26 & I'm due in August.
  • Detroit, prego w/ my first. . .due July 26th