baby showers ???

edited March 2011 in July 2011
wen r you ladiea planning on having your baby showers ? do you think june is to soon or too late ???

Comments

• I'm having mine n may. I'm due July 10th. My aunts from ny n Australia will b n town so that's really y I picked may. I say two monthes at least before ur due because baby could come early but that's my opinion. When r u d
  • Im due july 2nd shower is april 16th
  • @bribri im due july 4th .
  • Im having mine this Saturday and im dune june 4th. Im having it a little earlier than normal because im high risk and will probably deliver early. Im stressed about my shower I planned it on my own, and now I know why someone else is supposed to throw my baby shower. Way to stressful. Good luck with ur pregnancy and baby showers!!
  • Mine is may 21 I'm due july 27
  • I'm due August 31st and were having mine july 16th.
  • Mine will probably be in august im due in oct
  • I always suggest having them around 32 weeks. The baby can come anytime after 36 weeks so that gives you at least 4 weeks to get everything ready and get the last few things that you need :)
  • I'm gonna have mine on june 12th amd I'm due july 15th:)
  • I'm having mine probably the first Saturday in August. Due October 7th.
  • Due July 17 and having shower April 23
  • Id say 1-2 months b4 baby's due date.im a planner n nest very early so I like mine 2 months b4 bc the last month I like to relax.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im having mine may 21st and im due july 4th. But that's the only weekend everyone in my family is free and I have to go from nc to jersey for it
  • I'm having mine at the end of may, I'm due july 5! (%)
  • I'm due june 28th and having baby shower april 30th :) I'll be 32 weeks..do any of you know some baby shower games?
  • @1sttimemommy18 um yuh cuh play who knows mommy best um the bby qame whoeva says bby frst loses . its rly fun .
  • I'm havin mine may 28 and I'm due july 10 @mandiixmayhem I'm in that same situation I have to travel from nc to ny and that's when everybody is free cuz its memorial day weekend
  • I'm due July 15th and having mine June 24th.. I'm thinking about letting my out of town family do one in may tho. Id rather have one big shower tho.
  • Im due June 14th and im having my shower on the last day of APRIL...just so i have enough time to get the stuff i didnt receive and set everything up :)
  • Im having mine may 28th n I'm due July 4th wit a boy
  • Im due may 10th and my baby shower is april 10th.
  • Due july 22nd and having shower april 30. I want to make sure everything is in place when my little prince arrives.
  • Um due sept 5 and my babyshower is july 30 which is 6 weeks before I'm due
  • im due july 4th and were having my baby shower around the middle of june . to late you think ?
  • Old wives tale, if u have the babyshower the same month the baby is due, the baby will come early.....Yep happened with my oldest daughter! She came the day of my shower at the exact time it was to start! (march 8, 2008 at 1:00 pm) she wasnt due til the 31st but was perfectly fine. I'd suggest middle may or Early June
  • My shower from my mother in law is tomorrow and I am due May 16th, I had my other shower March 20th. I say 6 weeks or before, you never know when baby will come :)
  • I'm due July 9 and I'm haveing mines June 5
  • I'm having mine April 16th
    && I'm due may 18th. If it was up to me I would of had it earlier, but I didn't plan it.