+1-1

Stupid question... but what the heck does the +1-1 mean at the top of the comments??? Its just got me curious & I can't figure it out lol

Comments

• Someone said its a rating of how helpful the comments are but I don't know for sure
  • Its a like and dislike thing. Lol
  • Yeahh it's like kudos. Reminds me of facebook. Lol except with a dislike button:D haha
  • Yea I guess its kinda cool.. sometimes I wish facebook had a 'dislike' button lol
  • So who rates it? Or how?
  • @betty I guess anyone can, I just tried it. You just hit the +1 if you like, or -1 if you dislike I guess..
  • Facebook needs IT. I actually get on this app more than facebook now lol that's sad. It's more interesting. And I can relate more lol
  • @kara_lamek~ me too! Lol I get SO caught up in some of these conversations on here, its so interesting and so much I can relate to. Im glad I found it:)
  • Haha my fiance wants to get it. But there's no point he would ask me 80000 questions about stuff lol so I just let him read mine or I tell him Haha I wanna keep this app even after I have my baby:)
  • @kara_lamek~ at least he's interested! My husband sighs & rolls his eyes anytime I try to talk to him bout this stuff lol... BRAT! I can laugh it off now... but when im feeling emotional I get pretty upset with him lol
  • Hahaha its so funny. He loves hearing the pregnancy confessions. Lol he thinks its weird peoples wifes don't fart in front of their husbands lol im not shy about it. He gets a kick out of the pee stories. Also the cravings. Lol try reading the confessions to your hubby!! My fiance is a space cadet in the brain that's probably why he's interested... lol
  • It was put up so if u disapprove of what's being said (i.e. bashing) you can report it... if it goestoo far in the negative it will be removed...
  • @kara_lamek~ I seriously was just cracking up so hard reading that confessions one! I had to search & search for it but WELL worth it!! Some of those are sooooo funny!!! I would read it to the hubby but were in an argument right now so ill have to do it later... he's laying next to me in the bed & completely ignoring the fact that im over here cracking up at who knows what lol lol.
    @jalem~ so its not just a like/dislike? Cause someone put a-1 on a discussion I started I noticed, but I was just talking about myself cramping... nothing bashing about it:-/
  • I accidently hit them sometimes. If I notice I do it then I fix it but sometimes I don't. Lol and I love the confessions! They make my day! Read them to him when things are better:) guaranteed laughs!!
  • Yeah its so new that ppl just touch it because they don't know what it is or accidentally its so small on some screens
  • Yeah, I got a -1 for saying I was happy that everyone thinks I'm having a boy. Of course I'd love a little princess, but my husband already has a princess and doesn't want her to feel bad. Plus I have a badass name picked out for a boy :)
  • @ashleywiini16 my hubby is the same way......they r such lil brats
  • @nharmonygrl what is up with that? Its like when I try sharing things with him, whether its good news or bad news he just isn't all that interested! And he's always wanted a baby... he wanted one before me! So I didn't expect these reactions from him at all. I can't decide if its too stressful for him, or he's jealous lol or what the heck it is... all I know is he is a BRAT. Hes not very sensitive either!
    @VictoriaB what's the name?? How far along are you?
  • @ashleywiini16
    I'm only 7 weeks 6 days. I'm thinking either Achilles or Aurelius if it does turn out to be a boy :)
  • @ashleywiini16 I guess you already know it is a kudo system by now it needs a bit of polishing. I think that +1 should be called "like" and -1 should be called "dislike" , that might also partially solve the problem that the links are too small and people tap the wrong button.
  • @martin good idea:) thanks for covering that for us!
  • @VictoriaB I like the names! Very uncommon! Good luck to you! I hope you get your boy:)