a small vent

edited March 2011 in Babies
Sorry thought is vent a friend had a baby girl yesterday so happy for her n her family can't wait to meet her. Some1 put on her Facebook that every great mum deserves a daughter its silly but having all boys made me think so what I'm not a great mum cause I didn't get a daughter?
As I said its silly I'm happy with my 3 boys n my little man on the way ill love n spoil my neices if I need to spoil a little girl n just wait for my granddaughters lol
Sorry rant over

Comments

• I have 2 boys and if I read that I feel the same..! Sm
  • edited March 2011
    Some people are so simple minded.. us mum of boys are just as fantastic..

Sorry have no idea why the first half posted first lol
  • I'm in the same boat as you I have 3 boys one passed away & thee other two are ages 10 & 7 & now we expecting another baby boy due July 17
  • I just figure were all great parents just don't understand how some ppl think
  • My mom only had girls 6 of us..ugh...and my uncle only had boys 4. My aunt wanted a girl soo bad but she definitely did a lot of girlie things with us and best of all for her she didnt have to deal with all the hormones and such. She got to do all the fun things like Dress shopping makeup and pedis and manis. I'm so happy that I have a boy and hoping this one is too. I have 8 nieces that I can do girlie things with and when they get bitchy I can send them right back home to their moms. Lol
  • Yep I'm a only child to my mum hubby has 7 older neices (3)n nefews(4) n then we have our 3 soon to b 4 then Teresa another 2boys from bil the girl were good when they young the older 2 r lucky sinetimes that there breathing even there Mums think there so rude b bitchy girls Haha
  • My best friend has 2 girls n 2 of my cousins have girls so i have Aunty rights lol even they say I'm there aunty
    My cousin has 2 a boy n girl ppl asked her she hoping for a girl for bub 2 , her thoughts not fussed a buy u only worry about 1 Willy not millions when there older so true
  • Hmmm still wondering why some ppl think like it
  • Dont pay any attention like that. Any woman who takes care of their kids and loves them is a great mother. My aunt is preggo wit boy#3 n she is one of the greatest moms i kno
  • The person probably didnt mean it like that...if she were to have a boy they probably would of said son...??...maybe?
  • I dunno my friend has 2 boys already I think I'm ready to.much in2 it.just think We are all lucky to have our babies
  • I had one boy and im waiting for a boy again and them i will get my tubes tied so i wanted a girl but just boys in the family. I feel like a good women and mother just God decide that im a better mother for boys lol