Baby # 2, or more?

edited March 2011 in USA moms
After how long, did u decide to hve bby #2, or mre? Did you plan it or it just happend? Im pregnant with bby #2 :D

Comments

• Just happend! Lol my daughter will be 22 months when baby #2 arrives!
  • I'm preg with baby number two. And we started planning after my sons second birthday. He is now three and I am 24 weeks along.
  • I am on baby #5 and he was totally unplanned. I was on birth control and got pregnant. After he is born i am having my tubes tied.
  • I wait two yrs between each because it takes 2 yrs for ur body to fully heal after each baby
  • My little boy is 5, will be 6 in may. I am due to have my 2nd child July 20th. My husband and I were totally caught by surprise with this one, we tried so long with our first one:) we are praying for a little girl, but will be happy either way:D
  • I'm preggo with baby #2. My son will be 8 when baby is born. I knew I wanted to wait till he was in school so we wouldn't have to pay for daycare for two. And it took us a couple years to finally get pregnant. Kinda sucks that they are this far apart.
  • Bd planned it and wanted to try for a boy since we have our girl. I wanted to wait till I was farther in school. We kinda planned both lol. My daughter will be 2 years n 8 months older. Perfect age gap. And I'm done!
  • We waited 9 months after our daughter was born. He was planned.
  • Baby number 4. I have 4 and 6 year old boys and a 3 year old girl. This was a definite whoopsababy! Lol but still very much loved.I am 10w3d due oct 14 but having a 3rd csection beginning of oct
  • My son is 9, my daughter will be 4 in August and baby is due in October. Wasn't really planned but we were not doing anything to avoid it either. Good luck.
  • @bigmamak how was the second csection I'm scared
  • We planned my little boy will be 2years 2months when my little girl comes
  • Baby #3! It was a huge surprise because I was told almost 10 years ago I wouldn't have anymore kids after my twins were born! She's my little miracle baby! :)
  • My son will be 3 on 9/1 and our daughter is due the same day. So it will be pretty.much a 3 yr gap. I think its great!!
  • @mommyto1soontob2 the csection itself wasn't bad but the recovery was hard on me becaue I was taking care of a newborn,15 month old,and a 3 year old with no help cause hubby had to go right back to work when I got out of the hospital. I couldn't take my pain meds because they made me sleepy. I think it will be easier this time because my boys will be 5 and 7 and my daughter almost 4. And are more independent now. Plus both my boys will be in school full day. Just rest as uch as you are able and if you are able to get help from friends and family take it.
  • That's what I'm scared of. My daughter is only gonna be two. My mom will take a week off to help. Aw man if you can do it I guess I can lol
  • My dughter is 8mnths & im 3mnths preqnannt, it wasbt at all planned.! Iwas on bc, (iud) ndt failedd! Iwantedd to wai2 till my daughter was 3 to hve anther one but dis bby was a total surprise!
  • My son will be 3 next month and I'm 7 weeks with baby #2. We planned
  • Oldest is 3.5, second just turned 1 and I'm due with #3 in Aug.#3 was a bit of a surprise
  • Have a 5 year old he will be 6 when baby is born and wasn't planned lol I'm due the 18th but by ultrasound 16th I get to pick the bday tho :D