Boyfriend might nt be the father :(

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im 12w4d n i had sex with my ex bf on dec 4 n 16 is there any possible way he his the dad my dr. said I got pregnant on jan 6 im worried that baby is his n not my bf I thought they say it take 10 months to make a baby HELP ME PLEASE!

Comments

• OMG I'm in the same boat but its my husband not bf and he knows said depending on if the baby is his or not is to if he stays with me. Praying for you
  • I'm 15 wks 5 days and my conception date was Dec. 15th so I would say the Jan. date is right so it wouldn't be your exs
  • @mommyofsoon2b2 its crazy bc my bf doesny know but he have a idea bc of facebook n people n his ear!
    @amp907 *sighs* I can breath lol
  • Have. You had u/s to see how fat along you are
  • *far not fat sorry
  • I'm 12 weeks, my conseption ate is roughly Jan 10
  • I'm due Oct 15 and my estimated conception date is like Jan. 22 and I'm 10 weeks and 2 days so I think ur calculations for January are right! Hope everything works out!
  • Thanks yall I feel so much better im 12wn4d due sept 29 I just want to makr sure!
  • I think u got pregnant around the 23rd of December N sperm can live up to a week so unless u had sex wit ur bf around that time I would say its ur x baby good luck
  • I had my lmp dec 23 ...i find out I got pregnant jan 5 or 6
  • edited April 2011
    @mommy2be11
    Are you sure your not father along? A few people say they are due middle of October like myself and are 12 weeks. And you due is September. Are you sure your not closer to 14? Otherwise maybe your due date is wrong. Just thinking out loud.
  • Ur 10 days ahead of me and i conceived on 16 Jan so ur approx conception date is 6th Jan so you're safe :)
  • I'm 15 wks and 5days I conceived 12/13/2010
    LMP 12/18/2010
    Due date 9/25/2011.
  • @newmomma15
    i am due October 17 and im 12weeks 3days.
  • i was due sept 4th 2011, concieved december 9,2010... then yes i would say it belongs to the ex..........
  • if u had ur period on dec 23, and think you got pregnant in Jan then i dont see how ur due in sept!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    @Jenny1973 its possible...my last period was Dec 29th I conceived Jan 12 and my due date is Oct 5th.
  • Ye i think ir further along than you are my las period was 31dec concieved jan 12 and due oct 7. So you should be like 6days ahead and im 13w 5days, have you had ur scan yet hun
  • @Louisesfirstbaba i thought the same but this post was from the end of march lol
  • My last period was Dec 6th and I am 17 weeks and 1 day I got prego on the 23rd of Dec there's no way unless ur dd is wrong
  • my lmp was dec 13th I concieved the 24th my due date is sep 20th......sounds like you are farther along but possibly still safe but I would come clean with that secret hun....
  • Girl u got preggo n jan if u got preggo dec u be like 14 16 weeks for it to poss be ur ex...chill hun u gud
  • And if u had a period the 23.,u gud ma ovulation occurs around day 14 so the 5&6 ,r about wen u concieved.u gud boo
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife oh ye! See this is the problem with the disscusion bord! :)
  • Well sounds little It may be down to a matter of days in difference and not weeks ...you may want to do a DNA test. You noe u can buy and DIY!! To avoid further frustration.
  • It's possible that it is your bf my last lmp was Jan 16 and I concieved Feb 13
  • thanks everyone my periods r not normal n im 14wn6d my 1st dd was aug 26 but when I had my u/s I wasnt as far along my dr agree that I got pregnant jan 5or6 but thanks yall