baby shows?

edited March 2011 in Getting pregnant
Hey does anyone like watching show or movies involving pregnancy or birth? I watch them every chance I get. There a new one on lifetime called "one born every miniute" I love it. Does anyone else watch any of them?

Comments

• I can't seem to catch that show. It came on @ about 12midnight on Friday I believe but I know that can't be the regular time
  • No. I watch it at 8pm on tuesdays. I live in utah(mountian time)
  • I watch a baby story, one born every minute, bringing home baby, i didnt know i was pregnant, and sometimes there are specials like pregnant and in peril, true life having multiples or something else... anything that has to do with labor n delivery or the firsts months I'm drawn too.
    But gotta remember these cases are on tv for a reason and I'm still expecting a completley different scenario for myself
  • Ya I'm the same way. But if someone is pregnant or going to deliver I watch it. Lol. My husband makes fun of me for my obsseion. Including movies like 15 and pregnant, mom at 16, pregnancy pack, etc. Ya I know I'm crazy lol.
  • I just watched one born every min. I can't help but hoping I am in a hospital having baby number 3 in 8 to 9 months. :-) I just get so excited.
  • Hulu.com has one born every minute in case you miss it. But I like the bringing home baby and I didn't know I was pregnant. Haha
  • I like didn't know I was pregnant too. I used to watch bringing home babay a lot with my other 2. But I've seen most of them so I stopped watching them. Lol.
  • I love baby story, bringing home baby and one born every minute