help with carbs, or lack of rather

ok so heres a question for all the ladies who have PCOS, what types of no carb diets have you tried and been successful or not with.. Like most I am addicted to breads pastas, sweets, rice, all the naughty stuff we shouldnt have, so what am I allowed to eat? I just raided my pantry and litterally 3/4 of it, is nothing but carbs, leaving me with....well basically nothing in my pantry. in the fridge is dairy, yogarts, cheese, salad mix, freezer is, the basic's chicken porkchops, hamburger (actually ground chuck) which one is healthier? beef or chuck? sausage.... they typicall "southern fat girl house" help.. lol. as much as Ive been addicted to salads, lately I know that my body cannot survive souly on rabbit food... @-)

Comments

• Hahaha, I have to have a high carb diet, but my sis has PCOS, & she does the low carb diet, so I can help some. First, don't cut out all carbs, your body still needs it, there are good carbs & bad carbs. Swtich your pasta, bread, rice, etc to whole grain only, & cut down on proportions. My sis normally follows the serving size & she's fine, but most of us don't. I believe that ground beef is better because you can get the really lean kind, but light meat is better, like chicken, turkey, or fish. Try switching to turkey bacon or turkey sausage. I think I answered most of the questions, sorry if I skipped one! :)
  • no that helps bc I looked at the daily values on every package and I was dumbfounded.... I am an avid drinker of cranberry cherry bc I am prone to uti's and surprisingly enough there is 28grms per every 8 ounces... not to mention breads, and my soda.... whooo. i guess its water for me.. lol.. thankyou :)
  • No prob. My sis drinks Crystal Light like she would die without it!