I'm gonna kill him!! I need advice bad.

edited March 2011 in Daddy's place
My husband is so dang needy like a freaking child!! All I hear is do this do that. He does NOT know how to clean up after himself(mamas boy) and he bitches and nags constantly. Hes also very immature he tries to make me sick everytime I try to eat by making gagging noises. Anyway why the hell is he acting so stupid and childish? How can I tell him to chill without an argument before I reach a breaking point???

Comments

• Just try to yall to him it give him the cold shoulder ...good luck
  • Oh man...all men r childish! Honestly...there's really no way to say it w/o arguing...because he's probably going to deny it...just tell him what you want done. If my hubby was that bad I would of probably left him by now. But...that's just me. Just talk to him and let him know how you feel. Good luck!..
  • Puke ON him, lol! I guarantee it will be the last time he does it! (Insert evil smiley face!)
  • I agree w vette_devil. He thinks its so damn funny to make u sick well let's see if he thinks it's still funny when he is wearing the meal :p
  • edited March 2011
    @vetta_devil I just laughed so hard lol I have to do that!! @MLK619 haha I can guarantee he'll stop then @preggointx we dont really argue hes just stuck in the old days(expects me to do everything) just cause he works im like I believe in cooking and cleaning yeah BUT you're grown put your clothes in the laundry basket etc. I do EVERYTHING else it wouldnt hurt for him to help some. @1princess&;princeontheway he will do things only when I bitch and omg if his mama says something shes right cause she is just a fteaking doctor (not really) lol
  • @michellelannan that's how my hubby is...then gets mad cuz I bitch...well if you just did it I wouldnt bitch!
  • @1princess&;princeontheway haha thats how I feel!! I will say this about my husband though he does help a good bit with our son like diapers and baths :) so he gets 1 point..thats it though
  • Wow.... I know I'm a pain in the ass to my wife..... but I think your husbands have me beat.....I cook , clean (not. Well), and work the still try to tend to my masters needs lol
  • My hubby is like that too sometimes. Then he complains that I nag and bitch all day... I'm always like you're right, I do. But if You would just man up and do stuff around here without being asked 100 timed first then I wouldn't Have to!!! Grr...
  • @bigpoppa he has his days where he caters to my every need then others when he's a pain in the butt! @1_mama_squared I've been telling mine oncrle if he doesn't do it...it just isnt gonna get done (I'm on strike) hes finally helping :D
  • @1mamma squared.... if he doesn't take the initiative, just chalk it up to he needs to be told. Many times we men don't manage to connect all the dots. Many times how we do things are not the way u do them, but the objective is the same. Those times leave it alone unless you are prepared to do it yourself.
  • edited March 2011
    Well I help my wife all the timeeeee 24 /7, well exclude during work yeeepy lol she sit like a queen my queen .
  • I would point everything to him n ask right there on the spot we wants to act like he is puking wen he does it I would b lik y jus y its hard enough for me to eat while pregnant n do u want this food on u?? N if he eats or wat ever n u dnt but he his telling u to clean after him ill b like are u out of ur f ing mind?? @michellelannan
  • My bf kinda does the same well play around and hell hold me down but when I start feeling sick and I say stop he laughs, until I start gagging then hell stop, then I have to get on his butt to help out, he finally got sick of it that he started too.
  • oh ok my girlfriend is like that when i makes the noise she wants to puke one time i was in the shower with her and she said she wanted to puke and i made a noise and she did it all over me ... well i did it back to her lol .. it was so gross at least clean up was ez :-0
  • Idk hun. I couldn't stand it. But I like the idea of puking on him.
  • Since he likes to leave messes.... gather his dirty dishes and pile of junk and put it in a pile. And let it grow.. tell him if he wants to act like a slob he can live like a slob! I did this to my husband and threw all his shit in his clothet.. he learned really fast! @michellelannan
  • And make food u only eat.. and food he hates.. I find it a game and like to play mind games with him...
  • i would stop doinf stuff for him period..he will learn his lesson one way or another...tell him u already have children u dont need a grown ass child in ur life...
  • My hubby used to think it was funny to swerve the car side to side when I was nauseous so one day I threw up on him and his car then he had to clean it buah haha problem solved