tmi sorry but im worried!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I've had a few strong cramps associated with gas and constipation it came and went for a little over an hour well when I tried to go to the bathroom nothing hardley came out after trying to go a while I finally felt relief when I was able to poop here's my concern by the look of it it was small hard poop then I had a little bit of diahreaa isnt this not supposed to be happening in pregnancy I'm 8 weeks cramps are gone and I just got to see my blob on us today should I be worried???

Comments

• Worried from poop?
  • Ur constipated ...or so it sounds. That's happened to me several times. Sneak in fiber and drink tons of water.
  • Worried about the cramping and diahreaa?
  • It's ok I had diarrhea a couple times and my babe is fine now I'm 16w5d
  • The diahreaa followed @missmykenzie and did your cramping seem strong and subside after going?
  • Yes it did. Not like all day. Just that poop. And it would get pretty bad for a bit. Then after I would get up and walk around for a bit they would get better. Like I go from reallly constipated to runny ...but when i drink a lot and eat fiber filled things I'm much better off
  • Ok good yes mine was only that poop to just thought it was strange but I feel a lot better.
  • I have excrement issues all the time....no worries