26 days left to go till I meet my lil girl

edited March 2011 in April 2011
Due april 17 im so ready!! baby shower on the 26th, doc appt on wed to see if she still breeched hopefully not.....plz lord make the time go fast

Comments

• I have 24 days left till I meet my prince:)...&&nd my babyshower is April 3....good luck!!
  • Aww congrats I'm due April 29th with my daughter..bby shower is April 9th good luck ladies
  • Aww good luck to you both hope all goes well
  • aww you must be soo excited, good luck with everything
  • I am thank you
  • im due April 18th and my baby shower is On the 9th of april
  • Wow Iris_y_Juan we have a lot in common I'm having a c-section April 29th and my baby shower is April 9th LOL! 38 days to go!! I can't wait!!
  • Ill be meeting my lil girl April 18th via c section.
  • C-section is nOt a qOOd ideaa....
  • Tell me about it, had a doc appt today she said baby diesnt feel breeched anymore so vaginal birth it is
  • Yayyy im due April 16.... Counting down...
  • C section April 19 yay
  • I kno lynn it just seems so long though ugh :/ I just wanna meet her already
  • I did not mean to do that smiley lol good luck charisse
  • April 9 is due date and still haven't pack my bag but will be done by April
  • I havent pacjed my bag either tiffany the doc told me today I should do it cuz tge baby can come at any time but im only 36 I still got time lol
  • Me too im on week 37 no energy ....still working due april 20th baby shower april 2nd .....will all of us make it to it?? Hardly walking don't want epidural I am a wimp for needles past kids had to take the pain....I am scared :(
  • I'm still working to but I'm bout to take my leave after my babyshower...ima try to work till da 9th...I be tired but not drained...I also walks a lot...but I have no swollen feets &&nd I dnt be in any pains....so i hope he dnt be stubborn like his daddy &&nd cum out easily...but da good part is his kicks da hell out of me to let me know he alert but not ready....&&nd i still haven't packed our bag either...I still have time though...lol...
  • edited March 2011
    That's so cool im due the 17 of april also @Soniamarie88 lol hopefully mine decides to come on time I always over bake lol
  • I am due in 25 days my due date is April 20th I can't wait to meet my first son I have two little girls already I am all ready to go just need my little man I can't believe I am almost 37 weeks! And dialated to three yayy
  • my first I wad 41 weeks and my second had her right on my due date I wish this would come a little earlier
  • Due apr.19!!!! Were almost there ladies!!
  • Due 4/20. 24 days til i meet my baby boy
  • Due april 29th but being induced a week early. So april 22nd I will get to meet my beautiful Caileigh Jade
    ! Congratulations moms to b were almost there I can see the finish line... ; )
  • @raquel30 yay were due date buddies lol but yes ladies were almost there! The time seems so short but still seems so far away :/ still need to get some last minute things but im ready, still need to pack hospital bag lol
  • Due 4 20 with my first boy I have two girls I have 18 days!
  • April24th here....20days left and counting.
  • I'm due in 24 days and I have my baby girls bag packed but NOT mine. LOL Dr says any day now so I guess I really should get on it but I wear the clothes I'd be taking to the hospital. All my lounge pants. I can't pack too much BC of that. Oh well I'll get something done. I'm so ready for it to be over with.