April 14th :)

edited March 2011 in April 2011
Anyone else due April 14th?

Comments

• I am due on the 21st but being induced on the 14th :D counting the days
  • I'm having a little girl as well :) we are naming her Ema May. I go to the doctor on Thursday and we will see. Good luck I'm happy for you insanepreggochick!
  • I'm due April 4th. I've been dilated 2 cm since last week. I'm getting induced next week if I haven't had him yet. Were naming him Braiden Allen
  • Im due on the 14 too, last checkup was a super loose 1 doc said two good contractions id be in labor. What a tease, my son remington kei is not working with me anymore lol.
  • I haven't had any contractions or my "bloody show"....all of you Are so lucky to show some progress. I'm starting to think she will never come out LOL
  • I was supposed to be due April 4 but I was 4 cm dilated and had my boy 3-15-11 @ 8:26 pm :-)
  • I'm due the 21st but scheduled a c section for April 18th. 2 days after my twin girls 1st birthday.
  • maybe when I see the doc she will tell me some good news like a couple cm too LOL
  • My due date is April 14th but because I have had two previous c-sections I will be scheduled for delivery on the 7th. We're naming her Bella Celestria.
  • Due april 13th but lucky me am having a scheduled c section NEXT WEDS!! Yay!
  • I'm due April 17th but when I went to the doc Wednesday I wasn't dilated at all bummer but my csection is scheduled for April 11 on my daughters 4th birthday I'm so excited can't wait to meet my son Ayden =)
  • Due april 20th dr app on 31st march very uncomfortable lately :(
  • Due the 12th but pretty sure she wants out lol. Shes been head down for a while now, counting the days til I get to meet her we have the name Adrian Hannah. Good luck to all you other April mommas.
  • I am a fingertip dialated and am in some major pain plus she is a long baby so there is no relief from painful kicks in the ribs or any such thing. Plus I have morning sickles again. Not to complain I just want her out!!!! XP
  • Im due on the 16th. Cant wait to meet the little booger.... So uncomfortable.
  • Lol yea spending all day in bed good luck. I meant to say sickness not sickles. Haha