30 weeks and up questions

edited January 2011 in April 2011
First day writing I turn 30 weeks tomorrow and want to know what symptoms did anyone experience going into 31 weeks?

Comments

• Cool. I'm 29wks tomorrow. You'll probably start feeling tiredness n laziness like first tri if you already aren't...or may start nesting!
  • Oh lol just read title of your post "30 wks n up questions" silly me sorry
  • Lots of discomfort! Lol, swollen ankels if your on your feet a lot. Very hard to breath or get comfortable! By the time your at the end you wont care any more about the fears of labor. You will just want it out! Lol kicks are stronger, I personally could pee stand up too walk away and have to pee again! Can't eat much at a sitting but hungry all the time. I got some sciatic pain and vercose veins with my second. But its exciting to know your almost there! Baby will be here very soon!
  • Yeah I slept from 1to5:30 and went out to movies and got in 10:30 with head ache and tired
  • Thanks kmose77
  • mommybabygirl thanks anyway lol
  • I'm almost 32 weeks, & I've been expierncing shortness of breath, major heartburn, achy feet but no swelling, & intense movement. Not so much tired or lazy, but I have my days. Also brax hicks and itchyyyy!!! Lol I'm just ready for my little man to get here <3
  • Ohhh and also, there's the matter of peeing every 5_10mins.
  • I'm 35 weeks. Back aches & heartburn that actually wake me up at night. Less movement, but its more powerful when felt. Tired but can never sleep without waking up every few hours. Braxton hicks contractions, but mine aren't painful just uncomfortable. My belly button is also extremely itchy lol, weird. I've finally noticed that my face is a bit puffy & around my eyes are swollen when I first wake up. I get groin pains & tons of pressure by my vag bone, which sucks horribly. My body seems used to this beating from the past few weeks. I just hope labor isn't as bad as some people make it seem! Good luck =)
  • Sammysmommy &412mommy thanks for the information
  • I'm 30 weeks now and my fingers feel tight and under my left breast hurts when I lay on it but the right side is so comfortable
  • @412mommy I'm experiencing the exact same symptoms it sucks lol. I'm 36 weeks and my cervix is already opening, ever since 33 weeks. Has anyone gotten stretch marks yet?
  • @declan2011 I've been religiously using my lotion, so I haven't gotten stretch marks. When do the physical exams start up again? My one week appointments start this upcoming Wednesday. I'm curious if anything changed down there lol.
  • @412mommy they usually start at 36 weeks but began for me at 33 weeks because I was having signs of preterm labour. I've already had7 pelvic exams in the past couple weeks. This week you can also expect the swabs they take from your vagina and your bum. Not fun. The joys of being pregnant lol
  • Just know the more uncomfortable the closer you are!! Lol ya, feels like your body goes through a small war! I forgot the leg cramps! I get woke up in the middle of the night with horrible charlie horses!
  • Charlie horse I just experience the other night and my right side feel the most comfortable