Had a miscarriage a week ago...had sex today unprotected. Would I b preggo soon

I had a natural miscarriage last monday. Everything expelled on its own and my hcg level was completely down to 27. The doc said my endometrine(spelling wrong) was not affected and in good health. Do u think we tried to early. Doc said it was ok

Comments

• Yes, they recommend 3 normal cycles then start trying again:)
  • I would say whenever u are ready to try again. I had one normal period after my mc and we weren't even trying or preventing it and got pregnant again.
  • 6 weeks after I had a miscarriage in November I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant. I'm 15 weeks 3 days now and the baby is doing really well. Your body doesn't need as much time to heal as what they tell you. I go to a new dr now who told me that they tell you to wait for emotional reasons as well. I'm living proof anything can happen! Good luck mama!!
  • I miscarried 26/01/2011 and found out Im six weeks pregnant last week! So as mpmommy says, anything can happen :) also midwife told me after my miscarriage there is no need to wait for ur period etc to start trying again, it just makes it more difficult to work out dates.
    Good luck!
  • Thankx! Yea wen I went for my failure up they said everything was fine. I wasn't on n e restriction. All green lights. Tho me nd my bf was upset at the time,w kno our daughter is na good place. We emotionally ready. We not in a rush jus wanted to have sex lol. So if it happens it happens
  • @ Phoenix_Bennu I'm in the same boat!...m/c last Monday n i was suppose ta have my af march 14..no show..n we been at it since i stopped bleeding last week...wishing u the best of luck hunz!
  • @juicy 143 sorry bout ur lost hun. I wish u the same as well
  • @praying so u didn't wait got a period to try